**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I didn’t get the aw season rewards?

My alliance member got the season rewards and i don’t know if the rest of my alliance did to but I didn’t get them in my inbox

Comments

• Options
    fxcxz3soxy3h.png
    m9t7za7xcto3.png
  • Options
    I got nothing
  • Options
    Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Me too. @Kabam Miike tell us how many time to get rewards. I spend time, money playing AW and did not get rewards.
    What abouts terms and conditions?
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Have you guys participated at least to the last 5 wars with your current alliance?
  • Options
    @slux83 i don’t know
  • Options
    Gmonkey2kGmonkey2k Posts: 33
    I have, and I haven't gotten any rewards.
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Go to the Alliance War tab. Checkout the History. Count the number of times you participated (i.e. you had score). If you count at least 5, I suggest taking screenshots of those, and submit a support ticket to Kabam.

If you didnt get 5 AW fights, then that would explain why you dont have the season rewards
  • Options
    @Tropical_Chris take a lookgsog7mr7gpvx.png
    vxgkyypxdaw7.png
    cm10v3tlkfz2.png
    3ydisan1dx9a.png
  • Options
    @Tropical_Chris what do I do?
  • Options
    @Tropical_Chris take a look
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    None of those screen grabs show that you scored any points for the War. They only show the overall results. You have to look in the details. If you did participate in at least 5 Wars and didn't get the rewards I suggest filing an in game support ticket.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    check the details of the last 5 wars. If you are in there, open a support ticket
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    @Spodermen you need to click the view details of each of those war, and check the overview tab wherein they show all the members of the alliance at the time of that war, and their individual points. If your name is not there, or your name is there but you do not have a point, then you did not participate in that war.

So, you need to find 5 wars, with your name in it, with a point associated to it.