Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What do you really hate about sentinels?

I’m just curious, I see a lot of hate for how Kabam has treated AQ/players/sentinels, but what is it that everyone is really upset about?

Personally, I don’t mind most of the sentinels. They’re a challenge, yes, but most of them are just time consuming to fight. My biggest issue with them would be the skill sentinel. At least for me, these are more difficult than NC as a miniboss. I’d rather see a mix of sentinels and symbiods in AQ with it varying from day-to-day as to which you get in AQ on each node.

Comments

• Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    I don't hate them. For me they are beatable.

For my alliance members : -
    The Sentinel's passive nature.
    You log in AQ, and fight symbiods. They are not tanky, they are offensive, fight's over in 20hits or less
    You log in AQ now, fight sentineloids. They won't attack, run like hell but when they do, they hit like a truck.
    Mutant heroes are out of the equation since they give sentinels double analysis and most regen champs are mutants
    And after 40 analysis, all SP attacks are unblockable and half my alliance have trouble evading SP2 because if it even clips you, you lose 50% - 70% health from the incinerate damage.

And to make matters worse, some members play on android and the lag is terrible.
    Some play on iphone 6 & 6s and they are starting to experience lag also.

And yeah that skill sentinel sucks. At least normal skill symbiods were easy, and in map 5 only sector 2 all immune skill lane was hard, but now they are everywhere

Have 7 members retiring and I'm having trouble recruiting.
    14mil alliance
    5x5 AQ top 600
    Tier 4 AW Gold 1 Rank 400
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Fights take too long.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    The charge up stuff is awful. Class placement needs work if best counter is class advantage. Shouldn't have science on a bleed lane and there's no skill bleed immunes. Lane 5 in map 5 has a science and cosmic so you need a skill and mystic, but you also need a poison immune for abom (again no skill immune and mystic is mismatch). Kinda restricts your options, but they knew that.
  • Options
    Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    The length of fights usually and no extended timers. I honestly think it should be increased from 3 minutes per match to about 4 since you can’t make the fight go quicker by inflicting Sentinels with bleed or poison. I would hate to be that person who timesout and lose half of their health, especially if they had no control over it. Makes the fights thereafter much more difficult.