**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

sentinel and connection problems

Hello I’ve recorded a fight and at some point his specials become unblockable but his l1 around 01:37 doesn’t even show unblockable like the others , I do understand that you guys wanna make the game more “skilled” but this is Robert cuz there are technical issues with champions , they need to be tested before putting them somewhere so you don’t make people unhappy... yesterday in aw I fight miniboss twice and gave me connection lost , I’ve had 4g when that happened, after I logged in my WiFi , started fight miniboss down and again connection lost, gave 2 kills to the opponent + lost health potions 3x6k and 1x3k...I’m starting to get very nervous because I spend money and get **** from you guys

Comments

• Licurici91Licurici91 Posts: 22
    Just let me know where to send the video
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Just post the video here
    Doesn’t find the video here :smile: , gives me only my photos
    Doesn’t work, can’t post it here doesn’t find it in my phone
    Is there any email address I can email it to ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Licurici91 wrote: »
    Hello I’ve recorded a fight and at some point his specials become unblockable but his l1 around 01:37 doesn’t even show unblockable like the others , I do understand that you guys wanna make the game more “skilled” but this is Robert cuz there are technical issues with champions , they need to be tested before putting them somewhere so you don’t make people unhappy... yesterday in aw I fight miniboss twice and gave me connection lost , I’ve had 4g when that happened, after I logged in my WiFi , started fight miniboss down and again connection lost, gave 2 kills to the opponent + lost health potions 3x6k and 1x3k...I’m starting to get very nervous because I spend money and get **** from you guys

With AQ Sentinels, it depends on what charge count you are at. At 20 and 40 charges there are different effects. At 20 their debuffs still activate through blocked specials and at 40 all specials become unblockable. It's all there in their description's.
    When an unblockable special is used the write unblockable appears so it didn’t appear
    So nothing from you kabam ? Ok
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    Kabam please don't do any nerf anymore.
    previous experience with sentinels
    fifth day I needed 35 hits to go down
    now...
    51 hits first day....
    Yes you done good move
    They don’t care