**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Chaos Event Energy Requirements [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited April 2018
    not only that but if i gotta beat all 5 to claim chaos shards for the rift so i can get screwed over on master no thanks last yr rift burned me that i am still pissed off from it....So ya i aint gonna master all modes just to get a big f u from u guys
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I am really hoping Kabam chimes in soon saying that this was not intended and some extra spaces where accidently put in the map
  • RhyanoRhyano Posts: 11
    edited April 2018
    Someone on Reddit did the math...

This month is about a 20% increase in energy over previous months.

Without any assistance from alliance mates, it will take 28 days to 100% every difficulty (beginner through uncollected) on this month’s event quest, waiting for your energy to refill on its own.

TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS.

:|

over three years later.... keep getting greedier and greedier; we still get surprised. Think halls of healing were a gift? Nope... they were timed to head off all the support claims of sentinels being ridiculous in aq. They basically had us do all the work for our own support claims; wasting our time in halls of healing over and over.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Of course they increased the overall energy for this month because they know people want to complete all the difficulties so they can play as many master rifts as possible.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Chicken wrote: »
    Of course they increased the overall energy for this month because they know people want to complete all the difficulties so they can play as many master rifts as possible.

Then you have to pony up energy refills to run the rifts, too. SMH.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    SenorPants wrote: »
    Batman05 wrote: »
    I think he means from quest vs the same quest so it hasn't went up to much 1299 vs 1546 is not that big of a jump

That's a 19% increase. In what world is 19% "not too much?" If your rent went up 19%, you'd be upset. If gas went up 19%, you'd be upset. It's enough to justify being upset and feeling like, again, Kabam is misleading the player base with their responses.

That month could have been a lower month and this month could be a higher month so it could just look like a wider gap than if you compared it to a average amount vs this lower month

@Batman05 you can see that this month is well above the average energy cost based on these 4 other EQsmhg5fjgj9uoo.jpeg

• FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Just a reminder to keep this thread active and on topic; nobody’s really done otherwise so far, but I’ve seen a lot of threads like this in the past where Kabam shuts it down because of just a couple people and nothing really gets addressed.

Once this gets into the thousands of views they’ll have to comment otherwise people will just get more upset. Just stay focused and keep the conversation on track, that way the only thing they can respond to is the legitimate complaints.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This was a significant increase from past months, and would've been painfully obvious to ANYONE who looked at the 3.2 map for a fraction of a second.

But wait, it gets worse - other events like Modok and Halls of Healing didn't require energy. Chaos rifts do, so you're spending more energy on EQ for the privilege of spending more energy on chaos rifts.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I went back and counted. The Civil Warrior path is 78 energy for 8 fights. Going from one fight to the next takes at least 9 energy and sometimes takes 12, except at the very end. The top path is 90 energy for 10 fights, including 3 different spots where you need 12 energy to get to your next fight. It's utterly unnecessary.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Sadly this is one of those things that wont get adressed since it doesnt affect the whale income and since @Kabam Miike justification on the other thread was basically that by run it varies a bit, forgetting to specify how much that bit is in total as many here have now pointed , he can cone at any moment and said that his statement was true, point that the subject is taken care of abd close the thread if not delete it
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Sadly this is one of those things that wont get adressed since it doesnt affect the whale income and since @Kabam Miike justification on the other thread was basically that by run it varies a bit, forgetting to specify how much that bit is in total as many here have now pointed , he can cone at any moment and said that his statement was true, point that the subject is taken care of abd close the thread if not delete it

A 20% increase is far more than anyone’s interpretation of “a bit”, and the whole community knows that. It’s outrageous and deliberate; there are dozens of blank nodes throughout the quests that are completely pointless save to increase energy cost.

“A bit” explains why the energy isn’t always the exact same; it would be hell to design every map to be the exact same energy cost, so of course everyone can be forgiving of a slight change, but an increase of this magnitude was very obviously calculated, very obviously purposeful, very obviously unnecessary, and we shouldn’t tolerate it as a community.

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Fives wrote: »
    Rodstein wrote: »

A 20% increase is far more than anyone’s interpretation of “a bit”, and the whole community knows that. It’s outrageous and deliberate; there are dozens of blank nodes throughout the quests that are completely pointless save to increase energy cost.

“A bit” explains why the energy isn’t always the exact same; it would be hell to design every map to be the exact same energy cost, so of course everyone can be forgiving of a slight change, but an increase of this magnitude was very obviously calculated, very obviously purposeful, very obviously unnecessary, and we shouldn’t tolerate it as a community.

But that is part of the problen with these terms, a bit can be use in many ways and wouldnt be a lie

I agree we should not tolerate it, but i am so aware that it wont change that much bc the people that want to do legends run and whales dont usually care that much, meaning that most of the income isnt affected therefore kabam gives none of the moderated plural word
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    How about throwing some full energy refills on the paths? Like they used to way back when. I remember saving up refills from event and story quests and using them for completion, hardly ever see them now.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah, its absurd. I'd like to yknow... not have to use extra units
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Yeah but that was before someone put the numbers in ... I want to see what they say now .. this is not a 'bit' of increase

If they still can't put those number into perspective, someone may have to plot the historical increment into a graph showing in terms of percentage increase over the months! :D
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    and so? u arent forced to do all in few days u have 1 month to do it....i do only do heroic on my noobs accounts

You don't have a month to do it last time I checked a month was in the 28-31 day range ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    April 4th to May 2nd. 28 days.
  • Don't forget the rifts, tho short in length, are pretty costly as far as nrg goes