**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance

I am looking for a new alliance. I just want to grow and play the game. 240k pi also would like to bring to smaller accounts with me.

Comments

• Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    Hit me up. In-game name is drarry.
  • Options
    DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    I have 3 spots available on my team. Send me an in game message if interested
  • Options
    Add me ffnmvigyivygyvk on Line
  • Options
    Vwp1962Vwp1962 Posts: 39
    HMU vwp1962 line and in game
  • Options
    BiRDDogBiRDDog Posts: 3
    I don’t have Line I us WhatsApp
  • Options
    WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    Would you bring your smaller account to my allaince? WV PRIDE is in game name
  • Options
    JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    Room for all 3. Super chill family friendly based alliance. If you want good rewards but don’t want to make a job out of it. We have a solid 24, looking for 6 more to round out some recent losses. We do 55522 currently complete 2/3 bgs while refilling attrition for bg3. Fell from gold to bronze last AW season due to those toxic members but rapidly climbing backup. We expect to be much higher before season 2 starts. We are very active and focus on growing our teams. Developing some new players as well. We complete AS weekly, no saving. No pressure to complete alliance events but get full rewards from most. Donations are 67k 21k and 6k. We have peps in US UK and Aussie so time zones are not an issue. We use clanhq and line as backup. My ign is jbw1313 and alliance tag is [_IA_] intergalactic alliance.