**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CFH2! TOP 100 18M ALLY RECRUITING 6.5K+ PRESTIGE

Chilled and fun ally looking for new recruits with 6.5k+ prestige. Top 300 AQ (weekly t4cc) with 5x5, stress free environment. T2 AW, Plat 3 2.5k war rating. Must be active, skilled and contribute to all events, AQ and AW (Must complete designated paths with minimal deaths) add me in game IPiCotckton.

Comments

• Options
    WongsterWongster Posts: 35
    Still looking for 1 more after our AW ends in bout 14 hours
  • Options
    GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    edited April 2018
    Wongster wrote: »
    Chilled and fun ally looking for new recruits with 6.5k+ prestige. Top 300 AQ (weekly t4cc) with 5x5, stress free environment. T2 AW, Plat 3 2.5k war rating. Must be active, skilled and contribute to all events, AQ and AW (Must complete designated paths with minimal deaths) add me in game IPiCotckton.

Hey there. 5994 prestige atm and looking to R4 another real soon. IGN is Sash6541. Line is the same. Gameplay available on Youtube @ Geek Arts. Can one shot paths and boss kills.

Where are you guys based?
  • Options
    EmprOzEmprOz Posts: 9
    Hi my prestige is 6253 . I am looking for alliance. My line id is makav-shaan
  • Options
    WongsterWongster Posts: 35
    Have 2 slots open before AQ starts. Prefer those from Asia/Aus timezones to fill the proper BG.
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Wongster wrote: »

Hey there. 5994 prestige atm and looking to R4 another real soon. IGN is Sash6541. Line is the same. Gameplay available on Youtube @ Geek Arts. Can one shot paths and boss kills.

Where are you guys based?

Hey I like your yt vids.
  • Options
    gianni120gianni120 Posts: 27
    Added you in game. Prestige is 6872