**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Adopt a Carnage for just 10 cents a week

JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
For just 10 cents a week you can feed a lonely Carnage. Week after week, Carnage is passed up on duel targets. He never gets to see an AQ node. Bested by 132 Sentinels, Carnage sits alone in a room under the stairs. His angry Kabam caretakers are just as ashamed of him as we are. He is treated unfairly day after day. Please open your pockets to feed this poor homely child of Kabam. He looks to the sky...not for answers...but in hopes a fly lands on his eye so he can finally fight something. I am a member of a proud, semi-elite force of R4 5* Carnage’s. As I wait for the buff I wonder how my prized champ is doing on the other side of the battle realm. He waits for his buff, but it never comes. Is Kabam waiting for the venom movie to take action on their unloved child? We shall wait and see....day by day...week by week....we hope.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I really hope they buff Carnage in the next update like how they did for Sentry
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    The great Carnage tragedy of 2017 will not be forgotten .... never forget!
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I loved the fly comment
    Bump! We will not be silenced!
  • CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    edited April 2018
    I only have enough for 9 cents a week, umm... can you do 10 percent off?
    Cockateal wrote: »
    9 cents is a far greater amount than Kabam has invested in him. This starved child - apparently the result of an affair - deserves anything you can donate. Thank you for your generosity and love to the ‘unloved’...
  • CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    JEbert wrote: »
    Cockateal wrote: »
    9 cents is a far greater amount than Kabam has invested in him. This starved child - apparently the result of an affair - deserves anything you can donate. Thank you for your generosity and love to the ‘unloved’...

Dang it!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I honestly cannot think of another champ that loses an arena match for me. Guess I play as **** as the champ is.

(Fyi, I lose matches with mordo/karnak as well , mostly when in half asleep)
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    He's also known as Carnage The Fidget Spinner.
    I honestly cannot think of another champ that loses an arena match for me. Guess I play as **** as the champ is.

Carnage has given up on life...he’d be happier if he was never born into this realm of mcoc.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Even if buffed he would still get smoked by Blade 😂
    JEbert wrote: »

Carnage has given up on life...he’d be happier if he was never born into this realm of mcoc.

The only way he could get better is if he inflicts bleed and stacks those buffs rapidly.

I fail to understand why I have pulled like 4 Carnage (4*) till now in my 5 months of gameplay. It's almost like kabam knows and throws KK and Carnage at people for spinning the Crystal.
    Ah yes, another blade post! Thanks for contributing with a fact that we’ve never heard! How dare you post about Blade in front of Carnage...he already has esteem issues!!!
    He's also known as Carnage The Fidget Spinner.

Best comment so far, ahahaha!!
    qou5y7tmpbw0.gif
    Break me from these chains!!! Another Blade comment and I’ll seriously vomit...
  • CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    Buff a sabertooth save a wolverine. We finally have a sabertooth lets make him the new blade!!!!!
    CYBERBEAST wrote: »
    Buff a sabertooth save a wolverine. We finally have a sabertooth lets make him the new blade!!!!!
    Woah woah woah! Carnage thread my friend! What is this nonsense?
    Sabertooth is the new carnage.
    Let’s not forget the old carnage - he stays hidden in all content.
    But shall we also focus on the new carnage......el saber d's tooth. Let's buff these poor creatures before they die out.
    Bump - Carnage threads unite!!