**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra node added into AQ, path 7 right side [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabaam's explanation makes no sense. An extra path didnt just appear. Somebody wrote the game code to change the graphic and change the way the player interacts with the map. Somebody installed it on that part of the program. And even if your willing to believe it is an accident, it wasn't there last week. Somebody with access to the program went in and changed something over the last few days.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Bad timing. Forum has been on edge this month. Got my 🍿🍿🍿ready.
  • Options
    neo332neo332 Posts: 12
    This is just insane. The new Sentinels already make Map 5 much harder and then this "bug". I get that bugs happen all the time, but Kabam seems to be almost too willing to burden their gamers.
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I have a good idea for a new node when AQ gets completely refreshed. It’s called the Thanos Node. It would be randomly placed each AQ and whoever happens to cross it has to fight a R10, level 100, 10* Thanos with 500k HPs, 40k ATT. I think that would be a fair challenge 🙃
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Guys this is just a bit of a refresh not a significant change. You will all just need a bit of time to adapt to it. LOL now you don't need a Mod to respond because they won't say more.

Yep no time to adjust rewards, but we got time to adjust champs and map layout 👍👍
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    You guys seriously complaining about one extra tile? Will you guys not **** about anything?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Someone sabotaged the game. How is it possible that the maps just mistakenly have an extra node 😂 I would think that takes quiet a bit of work on someone’s part

It definitely can happen. What it looks like happened here was that this was changed when the Sentinels were added to the Map, but only on this iteration (there are 3 iterations, one for each mini boss) of Map 5. So, this could have come up last week, or it could have come up next, but it just happened to come around this time.
    But meant u guys need to giv US a 45 min energy recahce
  • Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    How is this even possible kabam? If you can somehow "accidentally" add an entirely new node with connecting paths to an AQ map what else can be "accidentally" changed which isn't so noticeable?
    Your credibility is heading towards an all time low in recent weeks so I really hope there is some miraculous explanation for what has transpired here.
  • Options
    Pc1988Pc1988 Posts: 10
    cvmty9llip3t.jpeg
    Extra node on path 6 as well?
  • Options
    ScottLang wrote: »
    You guys seriously complaining about one extra tile? Will you guys not **** about anything?

Yes, I think we will most definitely complain about a change in AQ that was unannounced and appears to be a bug. I do not see any issue complaining about bugs in the game.
  • Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Pc1988 wrote: »
    cvmty9llip3t.jpeg

That's always been there.
  • Options
    ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    hszk94uzfrhj.jpg

no, that node has always been noted on the map on path 6
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    cvmty9llip3t.jpeg

No thats always been there. Just checked my map layout pic
  • Options
    Pc1988Pc1988 Posts: 10
    KidTristan wrote: »
    cvmty9llip3t.jpeg

That's always been there.

Are you sure ? Looking at this map it looks like that node didn’t exist on path 6 bf62djduwpw6.jpeg
  • Options
    Are you sure ? Looking at this map it looks like that node didn’t exist on path 6 bf62djduwpw6.jpeg

Positive. There's always been an extra node after that 90's Cyclops before the Symbioid...not Sentinel.

Others have confirmed the same here.
  • Options
    Fair enough, but you're comparing something that takes a couple minutes to change on the Server, to something that requires time from an Animator to realign and re-examine all of the metrics, then redo the animation to fit that, and then somebody to implement it to the character, and then into the game. It's like comparing an apple and crate of coconuts. It's very different!

We really do try to address every bug as soon as we can.

To be fair, this new node on Morningstar map is server side isn't it? We didn't get an update from the app Store...
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    edited April 2018

KidTristan wrote: »
    ScottLang wrote: »

1 extra node changes the dynamics of a battlegroup's movement by 1 hour. This isn't as petty as you make it out to be.

Its map 5, if it was map 6 i could understand more complaints but this $#!+ really isnt a big deal, woah one more hour for energy gonna throw off everyones gameplan smh
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    If you guys are worried that one extra node there is gonna cause y’all not to be able to finish AQ then your alliance has bigger issues. Take a chill pill and let them fix this.
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Lol! Some of you are a little too nuts about this. It isn't that big of a deal. This is a game. If it's that big a problem to you, I feel sorry for you.