**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra node added into AQ, path 7 right side [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

I wanted to clarify for everyone, the additional node on Path 7 of Map 5 was not added intentionally. We are currently looking into why this occurred but we can confirm that this is definitely not intended and is not an unannounced changed made to cost you more energy.

As we've stated in the past, we do not knowingly make changes to the game without communicating them. Doing so would only cause confusion and frustration and that isn't what anyone wants. Also, please keep in mind, it takes a little bit of time to confirm the existence of an error like this and to communicate it with the community. Please be patient and constructive in posting your concerns.

When we have any additional information about this situation to share, we will do so.

And, as always, even when you are frustrated, the forum rules still apply.

So what you’re saying is because this is a “bug” that affects the players it’s gonna take a while to find out why this happened/who put it there, but if it was a bug that affected your profits it would be fixed almost immediately?

Hmm, I don't see where we said that. We're working on a fix right now. These kinds of assumptions don't really help anybody, and really only make this a more hostile and aggressive space, when there really is no need.

Just saying what seems to be the truth. Whenever there is an issue such as underpriced crystals (just an example) it always seems to be fixed within minutes but we have had issues in game such as Captain Marvel’s sp2 for months that still hasn’t been fixed yet.

Fair enough, but you're comparing something that takes a couple minutes to change on the Server, to something that requires time from an Animator to realign and re-examine all of the metrics, then redo the animation to fit that, and then somebody to implement it to the character, and then into the game. It's like comparing an apple and crate of coconuts. It's very different!

We really do try to address every bug as soon as we can.

Thank you for the reply. Original post wasn’t meant to create a hostile environment. Just gets a bit annoying when stuff like this goes on for months even though patch notes say it’s been fixed.

• Options
    Pc1988Pc1988 Posts: 10
    KidTristan wrote: »
    Pc1988 wrote: »
    Are you sure ? Looking at this map it looks like that node didn’t exist on path 6 bf62djduwpw6.jpeg

Positive. There's always been an extra node after that 90's Cyclops before the Symbioid...not Sentinel.

Others have confirmed the same here.

Cheers thanks I wasn’t sure :)
  • Options
    Since sentinels I've debated leaving. My arch Angel can't even parry consistently just stands there and takes it to the face. No comments on sentinels bored of this now. Bye kabbam.
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Miike, Kabam is owned by a multi-billion dollar company. Are you trying to say they don’t have the resources to hire a couple, nay, a whole team of people to fix what’s broke? I read that they have 4.4 billion dollars set aside to purchase other game developers, like they did with Kabam.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Yes it's just one node but you do realize that some people plan on reaching a powered node by a certain time and then go to bed. This makes people stay up an extra hour.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    How can such a giant company have such a poor testing process? This is just another grain of sand in a beach full of it that we've deal with since 12.0.

And we've had enough with the bugs and glitches and constant changes to combat mechanics (parry, evade, dexterity, all recovery timings, AI behaviors) that have made us lose fights we shouldn't have. This is getting tiresome.
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Dtl7714 wrote: »
    To all the Kabaam loyalists who have a problem with people voicing complaints. Look its not just this one issue. It's this issue on top of sentinels, on top of bugs and everything else that pops up that has a combined frustration . People have a right to complain about issues. And if your annoyed with people complaining maybe you shouldnt go to a forum thread where people are complaining.

Can’t speak for everyone but I’m not a loyalist. I voice my unhappiness when I have real issues with he game but this is not a big deal to me. They would get it fixed soon I’m sure. Neither are Sentinels, sure they are annoying on day 1 but I’m used it to them by now. If you’re not then go practice more.

Lastly I definitely don’t have problems with people voicing their opinions. If you don’t voice yours I’ll have no one to respond to. It does seem to me though that while you want your rights to voice your opinions you seen pretty uncomfortable with people responding disapprovingly to them.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It not Thah Big as a problems But culd be Nice to get a 1 energy for free. Or 45 minut.
  • Options
    ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    It's a precursor to selling AQ energy. .this was just a test, but it's coming.
  • Options
    k666kk666k Posts: 47
    So no plan to reduce energy cost until then? It takes an extra hour to take the node and now its taken one of my guys is in bed so we are stuck
  • Options
    ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    KidTristan wrote: »
    cvmty9llip3t.jpeg
    Extra node on path 6 as well?

That's always been there.

Are you sure ? Looking at this map it looks like that node didn’t exist on path 6 bf62djduwpw6.jpeg

This map you posted is a simplified map, only showing the fight nodes, not the empty ones.
  • Options
    Wolfe wrote: »
    To all the Kabaam loyalists who have a problem with people voicing complaints. Look its not just this one issue. It's this issue on top of sentinels, on top of bugs and everything else that pops up that has a combined frustration . People have a right to complain about issues. And if your annoyed with people complaining maybe you shouldnt go to a forum thread where people are complaining.

Can’t speak for everyone but I’m not a loyalist. I voice my unhappiness when I have real issues with he game but this is not a big deal to me. They would get it fixed soon I’m sure. Neither are Sentinels, sure they are annoying on day 1 but I’m used it to them by now. If you’re not then go practice more.

Lastly I definitely don’t have problems with people voicing their opinions. If you don’t voice yours I’ll have no one to respond to. It does seem to me though that while you want your rights to voice your opinions you seen pretty uncomfortable with people responding disapprovingly to them.

@Wolfe I didn't call you out by name like you did me (my post was actually more aimed towards other Kabaam defenders). And If you feel my post applies to you that says something in and of itself. And I think it's kind of silly for you to say your cool with people voicing their opinions when you have a post that amounts to quit complaining and go fix your alliance.

I didn’t ask people to quit complaining. I’m just saying in general that any alliances who because of an additional node claims they now can’t finish AQ does actually have a bigger issue at hand. That’s my opinion.

By the way I’m just responding to your comment. Didn’t tag you or call you out. When you post a comment were you not expecting a reply from someone?

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Mistakes happen, like someone else said if this was Map 6 it would be a much bigger deal. Would it be wrong to assume that aberrations like this could be caused by super skilled developers? That type of explanation was deemed acceptable for situations that concerned players, whereas this situation concerns developers.
  • Options
    JuddDreddJuddDredd Posts: 16
    What a joke. Someone put that node there. Intentionally. After they were told to do it, by a developer, who discussed it with the development team, who were told to implement it by a project manager. Go play in traffic, mods. You really have the audacity to blatantly lie about it as well. Defend yourselves and kabams actions all you want, mods, it’s obvious that your corporation is corrupt and only cares about their bank accounts. Kabam will never see another dime of my money. Time to find a new game, MCOC has become an even more disgusting cash grab than battlefront 2.
  • Options

Solid plan there genius, how do I practice against a mystic Sentinel with MD?
    Or a science sentinel? The only way is in AQ which cost me pots and revives if it goes wrong.

Start by practicing against the normal sentinels. There is a summoner by the name of “The Nathan” which you can duel. When you are used to evading Sentinel’s specials, understanding his movements and knowing how to and what champions to use against him so that you minimize the amount of analysis charges he can get, the rest is easy. I take the poison lane when my alliance does Map 5. And due to timezone difference, I have to take out two fully immunity Skill Sentinels on top of two Mystic ones. Not gonna lie, the first two days were tough but a little practice here and there and it’s business as usual for me now. No potions used and no problems against Sentinels.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes it’s there but come on this isn’t something to get so upset about. 2 people will run that side so it isn’t adding a lot of time. It’s a empty tile not a sentinel or champ on it. Then people start crying for compensation.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★

Solid plan there genius, how do I practice against a mystic Sentinel with MD?
    Or a science sentinel? The only way is in AQ which cost me pots and revives if it goes wrong.

Start by practicing against the normal sentinels. There is a summoner by the name of “The Nathan” which you can duel. When you are used to evading Sentinel’s specials, understanding his movements and knowing how to and what champions to use against him so that you minimize the amount of analysis charges he can get, the rest is easy. I take the poison lane when my alliance does Map 5. And due to timezone difference, I have to take out two fully immunity Skill Sentinels on top of two Mystic ones. Not gonna lie, the first two days were tough but a little practice here and there and it’s business as usual for me now. No potions used and no problems against Sentinels.

Evading the mystic sentinel basically gives it a bar and a half/2 bars of power. Which is then basically an endless steam of L2s I'm getting better at evading them but no one's perfect which means I'm getting hit eventually and losing a lot of energy to something I can't practice against.
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited April 2018
    I call bull****, I fail to see how this can happen by accident and not be picked up by anyway till AQ went live. Kabam are f*****g useless.
  • Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    A week!? Shut it down for maintenance and give us 30 minute timers. You've done it before, so fix your mistake and show that actually care about your customers.
  • Options
    that's just a proof that you do not test anything before you give it out. Had you tested it dan you would have recognized it clearly. But clearly first looking for excuses and say you could not help it.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are working on a resolution for this issue and our goal is to have the extra node removed before the next series of Alliance Quests begin next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Your goal should be to run the NC mini boss map that doesn't have the extra node until its fixed.
  • Options
    How does an extra tile just get added all by itself? Does this game have a mind of its own and just does whatever it wants?