**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glitches since the update

I’ve been in aw/aq/quest fights and I have been getting glitches that slow the whole game down then skips forward and I’m not able to control my character and get rocked by the opponent. These fights have occurred where i have great connection so that is not the issue. I’ve lost a lvl2 team aq/aw revive, 6 single lvl4 potions, and countless questing potions and revives (20+ lvl2 potions and 5+ lvl1 revives. Please rectify this issue.

Comments

• Axle1281Axle1281 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike I guess, even though I’ve played this game since almost the beginning, I’m not entitled to a response.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    I’ve experienced the same thing. Using iPhone 7plus.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been facing similar things, including the usual old ones and some new ones like the game saying that the event quest infinity war has ended and throwing me off then when I went back it said continue. I don't get why it said "ended" when it just freaking started.

This game is a buggy frustrating mess and had been for awhile now
  • BloodshotBloodshot Posts: 4
    q5m49aqffun4.jpg
  • BloodshotBloodshot Posts: 4
    After the update, that has been happening a lot in arenas. Also if you pay attention during the loading..transition into the fight, there is a split second where you can see a white scramble on the screen. I am using Android.
  • I have been getting glitches, too. But this one really freaked me out today. I don't know how it happened. It eventually went away but still. I have a decent phone. A Galaxy Note 8 wouldn't be the root of this problem.
    lxqti9316bk2.jpg
  • Glitch before every match?
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Im losing control of my champs. I was holding block and suddenly my champ went on the offensive and I got wrecked. Im using android
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I have iphone 6+ the lag has been horrible for months now. I don't think it'll ever get fixed. "Working as intended people"
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I have a Galaxy S8. Whenever I'm playing and get a phone call, the health meters are at the bottom of the screen and the power meters are in the center at the bottom. Nearly impossible to use a special attack after that. Will try to screenshot the next time it happens. Sometimes it even zooms in super close to the fighters.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

It looks like there are a few different issues that are being brought up here.

If you are experiencing lag and control performance issues in game, it would be helpful to have you contribute to our static threads about these issues. We have separate threads for iOS and for Android. When posting, please use the template provided so we can get all of the information required to understand the problem.

The UI error in Arenas is a known issue that is being investigated. This has been acknowledged in another thread.

Thanks for understanding and for providing information as we investigate these issues.

This discussion has been closed.