**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old champions to appear as 5*

I apologize if this has been beaten over the head already, but I’m new to these forums and am not sure how to search for them thoroughly.
Anyway, when some of the big characters in the game were nerfed it bummed everyone out. Lots of people stopped playing. I did myself and wouldn’t have come back had someone not kept my account going for the months I was gone. Despite the bummer of the whole thing, it made some sense being that just a handful were very OP. Now there are many more OP characters and my hope is that Kabam doesn’t make the mistake of nerfing the new ones and instead buffs the old ones and introduce them into the 5* pool so that there will be a greater number of good options to choose from and therefore more attacker diversity introduced into the game. Hope This helps!

Comments

• Options
    Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Someone kept your account going for you months after you left? Wow, what a genuine friend. What’s his name n number? Lol

But yes, in all seriousness, some of the older champions do need buffs. Still agree that DS needs a buff to his regen strength cycle.