Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking

I am looking for a new active alliance any recommendations.

Comments

• Options
    MillsoniusMillsonius Posts: 149
    Hit me up on Line, my ID is millsonius
  • Options
    JBW1313JBW1313 Posts: 25
    We are a 6mil alliance looking to fill some gaps. We have map5 experience but are slowing down and concetrating on AW 3x weekly. We have 6 slots open and want to grow our own, by working with newer players and building them up. We have a good mix of high and mid level players. We dont stress events just active participation in AQ and AW and good comms thru clan hq. We complete SA weekly, no saving. Life is life and mcoc is a game. Come with us have fun grow your roster and get stronger. Ign is jbw1313, line jbw1313, clanhq jbw1313#y0sp. We are [_IA_] intergalactic alliance. Check us out.
  • Options
    Moshow66Moshow66 Posts: 4
    Message me in game Moshow66
  • Options
    Add me on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk
  • Options
    Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    hit me up on line. Line ID: mr.rager27
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Hit me up on line fishman13579 if interested. 5.5mill aq 44445, aw gold 3. Need a replacement for one.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Hit me up, you look like a good fit for MMXIV