**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Falcon Good For ANYTHING?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Honestly I have no idea I know he's garbage, but there has to be at least ONE use besides arena.2ejgfnudxz1s.png

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Taking on evade champs when you have no one that's any good.
    Mine gets used with cap and crossbones in arena and that's it.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Oh... Evade champs...I didn't know that.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Also part of a good crit team with SW, BW, Vision, and him.
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Pls folks!!! FALCON IS GOOD!!!

How I know it! Ask those ppl who mistaken him as Blade when bringing to AQ or AW, or even ranking him up thinking he is Blade!!

Falcon is THAT GOO!!!! :D

I've lost count of the times falcon ended up in an arena team instead of AV. It would be worse if I had blade as well.

And yes, I need glasses rather than a sensitivity course.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Map 5 Tier 1 Path 5, redwing nullifies Electro’s defensive shock damage and Abomination’s poison damage
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Lock on completely shuts down abilities so no evade or auto block
  • xTony_xDxTony_xD Posts: 6
    Actually kamala Kahn is better than falcon because at least kamala hits hard eventually falcon has meh health and meh attack the only maybe use is the lock on thingy
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    None worse of the worse. Maybe close to Thor Rags who hits like a little girl. Carnage too but those 3 are the worst. Kamalah is ahead of them.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have Falcon, "effective" Cyclops, and Rhino all as 5* and I have to say Falcon is the best out of those 3. Haha
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    He is IMO the worst champ in the game. 5* sig 40. And my last dup I thought was Blade.
    They. Need to upgrade his pellet gun to bullets.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I have Falcon, "effective" Cyclops, and Rhino all as 5* and I have to say Falcon is the best out of those 3. Haha

LOL personally I do have Falcon as 5*, and Rhino as 5* too, and my 5* Rhino is at R2, honestly I like my Rhino better, not talking about AWD, but actually talking about attack, coz his unblockable when dash forward is actually handy, and it is fun to see his fat Rhino jumping around and being so agile
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    I reach "level Up" milestones ranking him up a few level. then I didn't see anymore :smiley:
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Honestly I have no idea I know he's garbage, but there has to be at least ONE use besides arena.2ejgfnudxz1s.png

71vvc09htmik.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    He can bypass Safeguard.
  • TedFedsTedFeds Posts: 8
    edited April 2018
    I want a one star version of every hero, falcon included. That’s what he’s good for lol
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Let's start by saying that Falcon isn't terrific and could use a rework. Three seconds to lock on to a target can feel like an eternity in some fights.

But there is something he is useful for that I'm surprised no one else brought up yet. Surprisingly, he is a very effective Magik counter. Once locked on, she is unable to trigger limbo via her signature ability.

In the early days of playing my second account, he was one of my earliest 4* dupes. I ended up bringing him to war (along with Guilly and Cap WWII) for lack of better options and even at 4/40, he was able to take out 4/55 Magik without much issue (depending on the nodes, of course).

This ability is also super helpful if your roster isn't very big and you are working toward an infinite streak. Sometimes they'll throw a Magik in the "hard rounds", which can be difficult for most 3/30 and 4/40 champs if you're not prepared, but Falcon was cruising through those fights with a lot of health remaining.

As others have said, he's great for evasion champs as well. He's got class advantage against Spidey and can completely shut down evade. He can also shut down Nightcrawler's or Stark Spidey's evade. And when he's locked on, Falcon can hit Stark Spidey with specials without having the knock out the AI first.

So again, not a great champ. But if you've got a small roster, he does have some very specific uses that can help you clear some content that you wouldn't otherwise be able to clear.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    fighting evade champs every 8 seconds is about the limit of his usefulness
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    arena
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Narcuul wrote: »
    fighting evade champs every 8 seconds is about the limit of his usefulness

It's a ten second lock-on; twelve if Awakened, and fourteen against science.

How much damage can you do in fourteen seconds?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I had Falcon as one of my top champs for a long time. He is able to shut down evades, auto blocks, and Electro's shock. But he is outclassed by lots of other anti evade champs such as Killmonger, Gwenpool, Taskmaster, Quake, Archangel, Crossbones, Thor Rangraok, and Iceman. Falcon's damage output is quite underwhelming.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    None worse of the worse. Maybe close to Thor Rags who hits like a little girl. Carnage too but those 3 are the worst. Kamalah is ahead of them.

Thor Ragnarok is actually alright with synergies and his PI is the best in the game