**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

~300K player looking for a semi-retired alliance

Hey guys!

As the title states I’m looking for a semi-retired alliance. I’m used to AQ 5x5 and have experience in AW up until tier 4. I’m at a 285K rating at the moment, and will have 300K soon as I’ll be opening my first six star crystal, and will also be leveling up my second five star to rank 4.

I’m looking for an alliance that runs AQ map 2 or 3, and runs AW with two BG’s. I’m not able to join at all times, depends on my schedule, however I do try to be as active as I can. All and all together I’m a fun player, so if you meet my requirements, please leave your line ID below!

Comments

• Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Badboyboo
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Hey Check us out!

Humanity's Last Stand. AQ - 55422 (this week) - maybe 55333 next. AW - Silver (working on that - moving up!).

I wouldn't call us a retirement alliance, we just merged top players from two alliances to make an active but casual alliance of adults who have jobs and kids and lives.

We are look full but have 3 alts we would kick for like minded players. We use Line for communication.

Shroud1969 (In Game: Blade / Line: Spawn)

Anyone else? Ping me!
  • Options
    __relentless__
  • Options
    Cabo311
    Let’s talk
  • Options
    PugonePugone Posts: 19
    Pugone [-Z]
  • Options
    QDWQDW Posts: 31
    DutchieLand sounds like you'd be the perfect for for our Chill Alliance. We have one opening. Alliance name is "Legion of Monsters" Shoot a message to LineID "311dad" if interested. We'd love to have you join.
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    We have a thriving 5M alliance with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We run have been running Map 3&2. We have in our ranks a couple of semi retired heavy hitters from a much higher rated alliance that has been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another, and do not allow drama here.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7
  • Options
    DutchieLandDutchieLand Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    Hey guys, it’s me OP. I’m still looking and am at the moment 310K (as seen in the picture). I’m looking for an alliance that is semi-retired and that runs AW with one or two BG’s and does map 2/3 in AQ. If you’re an AW focused alliance, but run map 2/3 in AQ, I could possibly consider, but I prefer the first. Please leave your line ID or in-game name below!

rr40t456grkm.jpeg

• Options
    GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    Golanshu is my line id. Map 55533, 3 wars, 7.5 m alliance, weekly sa. Line and game id golanshu
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Lol did any of you actually read what this person was looking for? It's not "55533 aq with 3 AW, looking to get higher and higher in everything, super competitive, always active, join now!" Good luck in finding a relaxed alliance who will be fine when you're not able to join an AQ or AW.
  • Options
    VerguldVerguld Posts: 128
    xaaflszhx8dj.jpg

• Options
    VerguldVerguld Posts: 128
    We run map 3 when war is off and map 2 when war is up. We have some vets with us and my alt runs the alliance. My IGN:HILFLOS
    MY LINE : VERGULD
  • Options
    aldisco1aldisco1 Posts: 18
    We usually run map 2, 2 wars a week, no line, voluntary donations, was silver 2 last season. We want everyone to do aw, but we are rated less than 1000 so wars are relaxed. Please send a friend request to aldisco1 in game to talk. Thabks.
  • Options
    PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Add me on LINE: philbilly42
    Seems we may fit well
  • Options
    wy4251wy4251 Posts: 6
    hi, my line ID and Game ID both = wy4251

We run 22222 AQ. 2 Battle groups AW.

We are GOLD 2 AW alliance with Chinese speaking players. thanks.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Give us a look. We don't run AW, just map 3 for upgrade resources. If we get enough members that want to run AW, we'll look at it.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/68748/semi-retirement-map-3-alliance#latest
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I built a new alliance.
    officer spot available.
    Just want to build a pressure less team.
    I used to be an recruiting guy from a 1bil ally.
    If players who can't play daily and just want to play map 3 once the team is build join.
    My line id- 007md92
    In game id- same as above.
  • Options
    AQ22222 Join DSR1 if interested
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I just built an alliance.
    U can join. It will take some time
    To build the group.
    U r expirinced enough. So u can be an officer easily.
    Help recruiting.
    Mainly gonna run 2bg map3.
    And war in future.
    No pressure no donation.
    U can take it easy with this team

Allianace name : Republic of Gamers
    My in game id : 007md92