**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

300 unit crystals

I think spending 300 units on a crystal for a 2% chance in landing a 5* is ridiculous. If your willing to spend that many units, it should be at least a minimum of a 10% chance. I have spun 86 premium hero crystals and haven’t landed a 4* and this has a 2% chance to land a 4* hero. If you do the math, this would of cost me 25,800 units for these 300unit crystals and to not get a 5*. That would be 8.3 odins at $140 each. So... I would of spent over $1,120 to possibly try and land a 5* and not get one. That’s ridiculous. Is anyone buying these with any luck. I will not be purchasing these crystals.

Comments

• Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    It really depends where you are in the game. For me they are nice since I don't need to spend units on masteries or heals currently, so the featured GMC crystals have been a nice way to occasionally pick up a new champ. Haven't gotten a 5* yet, but gotten plenty of 4*, way more than I would have with the same units spent on the 150 crystals instead.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Are they worth their relative value to other crystals? YES

Are they worth their relative value of units to other offers ingame? NO

Considering the new uncollected offers after event quests or the 5* shards offers for units they are not worth their average drop rate of 2% for a 5* which on average after 50 crystals yields 1 5* = 15000 units. You would have to consider the amount of 5* shards obtained from pulling 4*s though but still feel the bundle at the end of uncollected difficulty event quests are best value.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited April 2018
    First gmc from calendar I got was a 5* capt. Marvel.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Its worth it if your account is lucky the technic is buy 10 GMC and pop it all the same time you will get 80% the featured champ but spending 9k of units for 30 crystals is not a best way to do because 30 crystal can make a 30million points in 5* arena in just 8 hrs and make addition of 10 million for sure of 5* cut off, so why u put a risk to buy a 30 or 40 GMC like i saw in Youtube if the units u spend can make a million points to get 100% the featured 5* champ