Options

Looking for a relaxed but strong alliance

prestige: 4361
Hero rating: 272 626
my IGN and LINE are xIMMINENTx and I am looking for an alliance that is active and where everyone does their part because currently in my alliance when we run map 5 im full of energy because people never join their groups and when they do join they don't move.
Also im experienced with tier 6 for war and can clear my lane without much of a problem, I'm mostly just trying to find an active alliance that is eager to progress but also knows that there are things outside of the game like work and school that needs to get done. I also live on the east coast to get a sense of time ill be active for aq and aw movement

Comments

• Options
    AlphaRebelAlphaRebel Posts: 86
    I’m going to friend you in game my name is Alpha Rebel
  • Options
    Want organization, well you've found it. We have everything down to a science. Makes everything run smooth with ease. Looking for one map 5 line clearer. Currently running 5,5,5,2,2 in AQ and AW twice a week, which frees our champs up for content and gives us a couple days off after war. Planning on adding a day 4 map 4 or 5 to stay in expert AQ tier. We 100% everything 100% of the time with great communication, organization and teamwork. We've been growing steady while maximizing rewards in Alliance events having easily attainable minimums. I believe your needs will be met at our alliance and the structure would be exactly what your looking for. We do focus on having fun but it isn't fun when the leadership sets you up for failure. Can find our alliance WuTF or my game Id: lodown2008. Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Also can message masmilaz in Line app or in game. Good luck.
  • Options
    bnfbnaoij wrote: »
    prestige: 4361
    Hero rating: 272 626
    my IGN and LINE are xIMMINENTx and I am looking for an alliance that is active and where everyone does their part because currently in my alliance when we run map 5 im full of energy because people never join their groups and when they do join they don't move.
    Also im experienced with tier 6 for war and can clear my lane without much of a problem, I'm mostly just trying to find an active alliance that is eager to progress but also knows that there are things outside of the game like work and school that needs to get done. I also live on the east coast to get a sense of time ill be active for aq and aw movement

I have found an alliance and want to thank everyone for their consideration with inviting me it really means a lot