**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need a break from high ranking alliance

I am in a 6 mil alliance as of now. I am in need of a break. As of right now we run 5444 wanting something a little more relaxed. I have 2 accounts that need new home alliance. I will be able to join once sa is over. Attached is my 2 accounts.ui077heyc6gk.png
4i3yw7bhvdkw.png

Comments

• MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    My alliance will love to have you. We run map 3 in AQ add me in game at MHCOA if interested
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    We’re easier going we’re currently at 4.8M add me on Line let’s chat aclark151
  • Go find a bridge you troll
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Take a break, you deserve a good rest, before recharging again in your new MCoC journey. Hope you find a decent alliance that allow you to have a good break.

f7c304y2dff2.png

p/s: I don't work for kitkat, and I'm not advertising for kitkat, and I'm not gaining any income by posting this picture :D
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Take a break, you deserve a good rest, before recharging again in your new MCoC journey. Hope you find a decent alliance that allow you to have a good break.

f7c304y2dff2.png

p/s: I don't work for kitkat, and I'm not advertising for kitkat, and I'm not gaining any income by posting this picture :D

What if you do? :D
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We run 44332. We are a 9.5 mil, Gold 3 ally. We have a bunch of good, positive guys who like to have fun with the game, but not get so sucked in that if effects your life outside the game. If you are still looking, hit us up in line @groundround or @geedoesit. I hope you find a great spot for you, and I know that if you check us out, you will not be disappointed. Best of luck.
  • AshleyyTweetsAshleyyTweets Posts: 68
    We run maps 3 & 4, add me on line AshleyyTweets if your still looking
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are a 9.5 mil, 44332 AQ, Gold 3 AW active alliance. We have a bunch of positive, good guys. Check us out at Nerd Brigade. If you are interested, hit us up on line @geedoesit or @groundround. I hope that you find a great new place to hang out. If you are still looking, though, it would be worth giving us a look. Thanks.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Please contact me ingame or on line Fantasy91.
  • Adkoon33Adkoon33 Posts: 55
    Check alliance tag Hoag2. I'm a former leader of an 11M alliance also looking for a break. No commitments right now. Just play when you can. I have no plans for AW/AQ for now but if enough people join we might run with limited BGs.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hi, If you are still interested, you're welcomed to join a rebuilding alliance who focus on Map 2 and 3 AQ and AW. Mostly from Map 5 retired players and we are laid back but very active. My line ID is Reference36.