**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First Co-op aspect of questing - Alliance or Different!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
I know it’s not gonna be answered, even though it isn’t a rumour, the leaked info is from a publication that has been released by marvel to hype up Infinity war and show how all the games will have infinity war aspect themes.

But it’s really got me this co-op questing aspect, will it just be like milestones for the alliance if all doing it? Will we have to buddy up with an alliance member? Will it be 5-6 of us? Or will we even get to choose who we do it with?

Lot of interesting things to think of, I also see it states “new story quest” I am assuming this is meant to be event quest, as story would mean Act 6 which I can’t see coming.

@kabammiike feel free to jump in and hype it up more without giving direct answers!

What’s everyone else think about it?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ... tagged you wrong! I know it’s agaisnt the rules... but this sounds like I some huge info... should be hyping it up yourselves and getting us excited for something coming! Promo/advertising/PR departments always miss tricks!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The info came out a little ealry ... I think we'll only get more info about this around next week, maybe with some patch notes and specific threads for specific events
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @kabammiike feel free to jump in and hype it up more without giving direct answers!

Which do you prefer? Reply in the post in words, or make a new video and talk about it?
    Someone may have got used to posing in a video, so maybe episode 2.0 is coming :D

A picture worth a thousand words, and a video worth a thousand pictures.
    So a video may worth a million words! :D

Just kidding, joke aside, I certainly like to hear some more hypes about the Infinity War, especially May is around the corner.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    If the leak is accurate this just plays into Kabam's huge lack of communication. The fact they they would have had to tell a publication what was coming, and they would release that news to us before Kabam is just hugely embarrassing. Kabam should be in charge of releasing their own information to us, they really need to step up in this aspect.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Co-op questing would be awesome ... wait, isn't that just AQ? They may just be referring to AQ ...
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Co-op questing would be awesome ... wait, isn't that just AQ? They may just be referring to AQ ...

Will you co-op with me?!?!?!?!
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Dang you just got served!
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    If the leak is accurate this just plays into Kabam's huge lack of communication. The fact they they would have had to tell a publication what was coming, and they would release that news to us before Kabam is just hugely embarrassing. Kabam should be in charge of releasing their own information to us, they really need to step up in this aspect.

That's called PR, and it's pretty common in most parts of the entertainment industry :wink:

This is fantastic.

That's called PR, and it's pretty common in most parts of the entertainment industry :wink:

I'll take it. Just glad to see some communication regarding the direction of the game finally. Hope to see an announcement on cheating in AW soon with regards to piloting.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★

*drops mic*
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The hype is real.Very real
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I'll take it. Just glad to see some communication regarding the direction of the game finally. Hope to see an announcement on cheating in AW soon with regards to piloting.

shcero8ha7zy.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words

shcero8ha7zy.jpg

Lol. Maybe you could add some words. I don't understand the picture.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

shcero8ha7zy.jpg

In Tis case,the picture might be worth -1000 words
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    This will be awesome! Can't wait!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

lol, in this case the metaphor isn't exactly direct. AW piloting is common among the game's biggest spenders, therefore it's more than likely alliances that pilot will not receive consequences. whales get preferential treatment or protection from consequences, as shown by certain players who committed felonies in the form of past unit fraud scams being able un-ban their accounts by buying them back.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Good PR is good.... and needed right now :-)
  • Hey all!

We're ready to give you all more information! Check out the announcement on Infinity Dungeons here!