**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about Kingpin Heavy Attack (Need Kingpin Expert)

How is possible to land 3 heavy attack within 2.5 seconds?!

Anyone can demonstrate it?

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you are an AI maybe.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    AI usually weaker than players. That's why we seldom lost in arena.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Heavy. Dash forward and attack then switch to heavy. Repeat.
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Heavy. Dash forward and attack then switch to heavy. Repeat.

Can it make within 2.5 seconds......lands 3 heavy?
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    It’s 2.5 seconds in between each heavy, so not all 3 in 2.5 seconds. It’s not really enough time to parry and then charge his heavy each time so you have to either corner opponent and spam heavies or charge after hitting them with a heavy and release it as an intercept when they charge back. Not the easiest to do whenever you want depending on how AI acts.
    mcofnyc wrote: »
    It’s 2.5 seconds in between each heavy, so not all 3 in 2.5 seconds. It’s not really enough time to parry and then charge his heavy each time so you have to either corner opponent and spam heavies or charge after hitting them with a heavy and release it as an intercept when they charge back. Not the easiest to do whenever you want depending on how AI acts.

Thanks so much for your explanation!
    This function is completely useless, highly depends on luck and low reward ......
    Guest what? I found one from Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQcL70vGMM @ 2:11

Very high risk movement......
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not positive, but I believe there’s a synergy that lets you go unstoppable on heavy attacks so you would be able to use this skill more effectively
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not positive, but I believe there’s a synergy that lets you go unstoppable on heavy attacks so you would be able to use this skill more effectively

Nevermind, it’s a basic skill for him. But does allow you to spam heavy if you get them in the corner
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Make sure your opponent is cornered and has zero power bar then just use heavies
    If you do it when they aren't cornered they'll evade
    I should practice it then......!

I should practice it then......!

https://youtu.be/KI2h-Tbboro
    This is what I mean
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Easiest to do this by getting the AI in the corner with low power. Do that and it’s easy to land heavy attacks back to back to back. 4th comment in this thread explains another way to do this but it’s risky, especially if the AI gets a bar of power before you land the 3rd heavy attack.
  • WillODeeWillODee Posts: 22
    Kingpin was my first 4* so I use him as my premier Skill champ. I suggest maxing out Parry and the Stun extension and 50/50 on the reduced power gain while Stunned masteries.

Parry a hit -> Heavy -> Dash -> Heavy -> Heavy.

I trigger his Fury at the start of every fight and my goodness is it glorious.

*I picked up the mastery to reduce power gain because by the 2nd Heavy, the opponent could pull off a level 1 that just wrecks your timing.
    Thank you so much, guys! Time to practice!

: )