**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5844 prestige and looking for a new home

After AW season 1 my current alliance has started to fall apart, several have left/retired culminating with one of our main officers who coordinated AQ/AW leaving as well. We haven't done AW since the season finished and other members have indicated this will be their last AQ with the alliance so i feel like its time to find a new home.

I am UK based with a prestige of 5844, comfortable with AQ Map 5 and tier 5/6 in AW .

Looking for gold 1 or higher and would like to move after this AQ is complete.

Comments

• Options
    DezzDezz Posts: 4
    Add me dezz10 on line
  • Options
    Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    LINE - Bigslick631, lets chat
  • Options
    Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    After AW season 1 my current alliance has started to fall apart, several have left/retired culminating with one of our main officers who coordinated AQ/AW leaving as well. We haven't done AW since the season finished and other members have indicated this will be their last AQ with the alliance so i feel like its time to find a new home.

I am UK based with a prestige of 5844, comfortable with AQ Map 5 and tier 5/6 in AW .

Looking for gold 1 or higher and would like to move after this AQ is complete.

Have you played in U.S. based alliances? or would you be able to accommodate to a U.S. alliance schedule?
  • Options
    mattjsmith80mattjsmith80 Posts: 11
    My current alliance is 75% us based 25% rest of world. I take paths 7,7 and 4 in AQ and there are never any issues with me holding up play. In AW i do take path 1 but that only because my alliance start AW when in usually asleep and thay way im not holind anyone up
  • Options
    unseen_damageunseen_damage Posts: 165
    9g5u7c5bv0os.jpg

We have a spot for you and feel like you would be a great add to our team. If interested, message me and I can give you more details. We have a BG specifically for people outside of US and can fit you in there.
  • Options
    Harry_Roxx1337Harry_Roxx1337 Posts: 112
    Alliance is MP!R3 (1337). IGN is Harry Roxx. Line ID is harryroxx. I have what you need. Take a look in game and let me know if you have interest.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are a 9.5 mil, 44332 AQ, Gold 3 AW active alliance. We have a bunch of positive, good guys. Check us out at Nerd Brigade. If you are interested, hit us up on line @geedoesit or @groundround. I hope that you find a great new place to hang out. If you are still looking, though, it would be worth giving us a look. Thanks.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    13m ally, 5x5 gold tier 1 in AW. If interested message me on line @imperiex (will show as Demonkyn)