**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for screwing me again CoC. Really tricky with the chaos shards

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
So I guess the chaos shards are the same for the rifts as for the crystal rolls. I spend weeks trying to get enough to to the rift and then opened all my crystals I had and realized I used all my shards for a lvl 1 ISO instead of getting to do the rift..WTF!! When these rifts first opened I got shards and opened the rift to look at it not realizing I had an hour to do it but couldnt play for an hour at the time and wasted them all then..Man Im just never going to get to check any of them out. I cant do beginner so I guess ill never get to do the more advaced. FML! Thanks Kabam!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Are you thanking them for sending out in game mail about this event that you obviously didn’t read? That’s your own fault. You opened this crystals, not Kabam. You enetered that rift not knowing anything about the quest, not Kabam.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I guess. lol. Just seems super cheesy that they are one in the same I guess. So you can do the rifts or roll and get an ISO lol.
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58228/announcing-chaos-rifts

it was explained here and in the email. You can't blame them for not explaining the content throughly.

rdqttsmgcb2y.jpg
  • Hey there, sorry for any confusion on this matter. If you ever have any questions about any of our events or quests, you can always feel free to check the in-game mail about it or the announcements we make here on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.