Holland/Boseman Challenge - Groot immune to Guillotine Heal Reversal?

I'm on the 4th part of the challenge and when I use Guillotine's L2, it says that Groot (first run after start) is immune to the debuff. I checked the node and Groot's abilities and can't find anywhere that he should be immune. Quicker to shrug off maybe, but not entirely immune. This happened twice after I had gotten past the 15 hit streak mark as well, so it shouldn't be an indestructible issue either. Thanks in advance for looking into this promptly.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    U need alest 2 wuld to ativi it.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Gamer he's saying that it SAYS groot is immune. Not that it just doesn't activate

That being said, maybe had less than 2 souls, and the immune was the bleed
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Member Posts: 45
    better question... why are you allowing groot to heal?
  • harkthesound13harkthesound13 Member Posts: 4
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @Gamer he's saying that it SAYS groot is immune. Not that it just doesn't activate

That being said, maybe had less than 2 souls, and the immune was the bleed

It was near the start of the fight when I still had my base amount of 4 souls.
  • harkthesound13harkthesound13 Member Posts: 4

I'm assuming this means you think I should be baiting his L1?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

I'm assuming this means you think I should be baiting his L1?

Exactly. You should never push him to his sp2, even if you're using Guilly's reversal.

In fact, Guilly is probably one of the worst Mystics to use for that fight (this is coming from someone who used her in AQ Map 5 for weeks).
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Member Posts: 202
    When Groot strikes your block in this challenge, he gains power. Him getting to level 2 is not always avoidable. Especially when your champs fail to evade at your command.