Moderately-Casual Progressive Alliance LFM

Hi y'all.

I am part of an alliance that is "moderately-casual" called Underground Misfits. By "moderately-casual", I mean that we are somewhere in-between a casual alliance (not taking progression too seriously) and a hardcore alliance (taking progression very, very seriously, and where you have to "buy in" with donations). We have pretty active people who play, but we don't have any big requirements to join.

Obviously, we're looking to progress and build up our alliance with individuals who are active, but don't necessarily have to be "hardcore." Last AW season, we placed in Silver 3 and we run 2 or 3 AWs a week, along with AQs. Our goal with the new AW season is make Silver 2 or 1 for those 5* shards (or higher), at least. For AQs, sometimes we run Map 2, which is pretty easy for Glory points, so that our lower level folks don't get their champs locked up during AWs. Otherwise with AQs, we'll run Map 3 and recently have taken a few good stabs at Map 5.

One requirement is that we ask all members to download Line since we use that communicate/coordinate BGs during AWs. This is also important for communication if real life things come up and you will be less active for a period of time, which is fine. Life takes priority over us, and that's OK - we just ask that you give us a heads-up so that we know you're just not riding backseat along for the ride and rewards.

If you have any questions or are interested in checking-out our alliance, feel free to reply here or friend me in-game: IncredibleJedi. Best of luck to you in your alliance search if we don't sound like a good fit for you.

Comments

• HayPrimeHayPrime Member Posts: 8
    My IGN is HayPrime and I am incredibly curious in joining your alliance if you would have me.
  • IncredibleJediIncredibleJedi Member Posts: 12
    Hello there, HayPrime. Thank you for your interest! It looks like my guild leadership is looking for a couple players closer to 100k rating at the present time to offset a few members who had to leave recently.

We are looking to make a junior alliance where alts and our lower level players can build up, though I am not sure if you'd be interested in that.