**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom movie

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
Carnage was announced as the villain in the upcoming Venom movie....

If they use Kabams version of carnage, the movie will be 30 seconds long.

Comments

• TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    45 seconds if his duped.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    he wasn't announced as the villain he is just going to be in the movie i don't see carnage being the villain unless they bring spiderman into the mix cuz we all know venom can't take carnage alone.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Jayimage wrote: »
    he wasn't announced as the villain he is just going to be in the movie i don't see carnage being the villain unless they bring spiderman into the mix cuz we all know venom can't take carnage alone.

You missed the joke mate...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

You missed the joke mate...

The joke was stupid and pathetic.

Community has turned into a bunch of sarcastic cry babies.

And then all expect Kabam to be nice lol, must be joking when 90% are acting like spoilt fools

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364

Actually he was confirmed as the villian

ovvq3qp0xx9t.jpg
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I didn't know that

So... This discussion is mainly for making fun of Carnage in the game?Kaaaayyyy...
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Come on guys, its kascam. They will come out with the movie only to have it not work properly and hardcore bug out
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Just to clarify, Kabam is not making this movie....
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh dear god no… I want to root for the underdog which normally is Venom but I'm biased to root for Carnage now
This discussion has been closed.