**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Disappointments

Jackhammer08Jackhammer08 Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
After the first few days of the new dungeons I have found them to not be worth the time. The rewards seem nice, but the headaches to get to that point are just simply not worth it in my opinion. Taking your A or B Team into a dungeon and your partner comes with their D or E team and then you complete two rooms and lose your best team for almost 2 days, not to mention lack of communication even though many features have been added to overcome that people just choose to do what they want. I think the game is heading in the right direction I have found this new mode to be more of a headache and requiring alot to get a chance at a good champ.

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    It seems to me that their ideas guys are spot on, but their quality control and testing team is atrocious :/
  • Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Why is your partner coming in with those champs? Have you not talked with them before? You can also cancel the whole dungeon run if they are not bringing suitable champs.

Kabam needs to fix chat.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Solution: don't invite noobs that don't know what they are doing into the dungeon
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    If 30 minutes a Day gets me a T2A in a month they can gladly have my time.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Before you enter the dungeon, you can choose to lock your chosen champs. You don't need to do that right after you choose your champion. Make sure your partner's champs are okay before you guys can lock both of your champs and proceed into the dungeon.
    I suggest to use Line app for a better communication. The chat might have a problem in the near future as it's not always reliable
  • Options
    Ajm74Ajm74 Posts: 13
    buffajr wrote: »
    If 30 minutes a Day gets me a T2A in a month they can gladly have my time.
    It won’t, because there’s absolutely no way you’re hitting all the milestones on a daily basis in 30 minutes or less without paying units to refresh your top teams. You’ve vastly understated the time commitment in order to invalidate the original poster’s point. If you don’t care about the large time investment, say that. Don’t lie about it instead.
  • Options
    Ajm74Ajm74 Posts: 13
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    It seems to me that their ideas guys are spot on, but their quality control and testing team is atrocious :/
    Agree. It’s an idea that could breathe new life in to the game. Instead they’ve attached a time commitment to it via daily milestones that will quickly make it tedious to the player base. They expect people to do this for 44 days and people are getting tired of it after 3. Superb plan Kabam!