**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5100 Prestige LF Comfortable Gold 1 Alliance.

Please be a well functioning and organised alliance. I'm an excellent communicator and will provide good contributions to all aspects of the game. Line farmerphil13

Comments

• Options
    Please also have a bit of personality. The people makes the game.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This guy skips minimums and is in general an ****.
    Also his roster is not capable of placing a diverse defence (unless you want a bunch of R1s) and can’t handle a lane without reviving multiple times.
  • Options
    A differing of opinions hardly warrants this. Thanks for the bump i guess😂
  • Options
    I do have a short roster due to trying to quit this game. I have the cats to rank to suit my new home
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just facts.
  • Options
    ShadykariktaShadykarikta Posts: 81
    edited April 2018
    I have just kicked this guy due to not following simple instructions about path selection which for both AQ & AW are limited due to very weak roster. Then struggles to clear paths. He is annoying to both members & management.

Complains far to much about everything, doesnt hit minimums, the list is endless he was here a week at most & glad to have replaced him.
    I never kick mid AQ, but wasnt looking like he was going to place defence in war too busy slagging people in the alliance off in bg chat. If you would like evidence of any of this please feel free to hit me up, here or on line id shadykarikta.

Yes Phil this time it is me & yes i have all chats to prove how difficult & unreliable you are!!!

Your welcome to the bump, lol good luck to the next poor alliance that unfortunately take you on.