**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do

I almost have enough for my 1st 5 star crystal. What should I do?

What should I do 23 votes

Buy the normal 5 star crystal
91%
RagamugginGunnerShynight00HolyDirkness41vg2782TheManMythLegendbuffajrSolrac_21haunted_memoryR4GEDmack976637Danny_chev327foxLogangronckiVaultTheRealmKeeperChampioncriticReverend_RuckusCats73Julius_Seizuregeorgiemen 21 votes
Get the Featured 5 star crystal
0%
Wait for the next featured
8%
DRTOshadow_lurker22 2 votes
Other (Put comment to explain)
0%

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I just want to know what would be the best thing to do.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    The featured crystals are...kinda trash to put it mildly. If this is your first 5*, then just about any 5* will help your progression, so go for the basic 5*.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Cats73 wrote: »
    The featured crystals are...kinda trash to put it mildly. If this is your first 5*, then just about any 5* will help your progression, so go for the basic 5*.

Agreed. If it’s your first 5*, just go formthe basic crystal.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Wait for the next featured
    I say this only because the next featured champs are Killmonger, Gladiator Hulk, Sabertooth, Sentinel, Bishop, Proxima and Corvus, all really solid champs compared the the current featured. If it's taken you a while to get those shards then yeah why wait just pop a basic but if you are willing to wait and gain more shards, which is completely fine if you don't want to, I didn't when I got my first, go for the featured.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Buy a basic since you will want to get as many chances as you can IMO (and build your 5* roster)... but basic or featured please do yourself a huge favor and temper your expectations (odds of getting a really good pull either way are pretty bad... so just remember you will start to get more 5*s more often now once you opp your first it gets faster and faster).

Good luck!