**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Infinity Nightmare

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I assume the Event Quest story line won't contain anything that will spoil the movie?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Actually notice how the new bosses are always buffed up to a point where they have a bunch of immunities, multiple unblockable lasers flying across the screen, and now there will be infinity stones meaning he is just gonna one shot all of our champs. This is just my guess though. Instead of using my skill it seems like I have to save money for each new boss nowadays.
    @Supremeguy95
    Nope all his specials could probably do that.
    Hi miike will this new iron man armor be better than stark spidey? I always found it ridiculous how stark spidey is the best champ in the game due to tony starks creation of the suit so surely having his own suit would make him a better champ right?
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Are the normal and easy infinity dust amounts for completion or for exploration? Also is the energy usage reasonable this month?

The amounts are for Mastering, as usual for these kinds of events.

The only other time we had a new currency was valor and valor was awarded for completion (running through the quest 1 time) and not exploring / mastering it 100%

Is the infinity dust part of the rewards really behind the 100% exploration wall?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Are there any updates on the Carnage buff and/or beta tests and champion buffs in general?
    @Kabam Miike

Thank you!
  • Hey Waste Is Energy Please Low Energy How 0
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    why aren't ebony maw and cull obsidian in the game?
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    Husky54 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    What are some abilities that we can expect from this new Thanos? And what is his level of difficulty compared to the previous uncollected bosses?

You're just gonna have to wait and see! This is not like any fight that we have ever had in the game though... So be prepared for something brand new!

EXPECT THE COLLECTOR TIMES 1000. 😐😐😐😐😥😥

Check the MCOC subreddit to see what's in store for you. I don't know why they are trying to suppress information that is accessible to us already.

not finding it
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I guess I have a reason to explore normal again.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Are the normal and easy infinity dust amounts for completion or for exploration? Also is the energy usage reasonable this month?

The amounts are for Mastering, as usual for these kinds of events.

The only other time we had a new currency was valor and valor was awarded for completion (running through the quest 1 time) and not exploring / mastering it 100%

Is the infinity dust part of the rewards really behind the 100% exploration wall?

We also had the currency for the Rocket's workshop event. In both the Rocket event and the Valor event we got some of the special currency for a single runthrough...and then much more for 100%.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I suppose I’m the only one that doesn’t know about the armored avenger reward thing.

Can someone explain what that is?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I suppose I’m the only one that doesn’t know about the armored avenger reward thing.

Can someone explain what that is?

A title
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Should I be terrified of Thanos from the Master difficulty? Will a R3 ArchAngel do the trick?

We don't know yet. You'll have to wait to find out.
  • Any chance we could get back to getting titles for for the uncollected difficultly? I would like to be recognized for some of the achievements, especially considering that this is supposed to be a more difficult month.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    And yet there will be those whining that it was too easy as they finish both heroic and master in 3.5hrs. Would love to have a connection speed that would allow my load time between fights to be less than 1.5hrs by itself.
  • What is armoured avenger and first avnger???