**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8m ally - Need 2 - YOU BRING SKILL; WE BRING THE BACON

Who are we?

Tiny TiM! Don't be fooled; we are the mightiest of the tiniest! The perfect combo of Cable's guns, Deadpool's humor, and Gwenpool's looks! Building our war strategy from historical documentaries such as: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Big Trouble in Little China, and Beverly Hills Ninja! We began as the little sister/brother alliance of This is Mutanty!, and we have built ourselves into a competitive little sibling.

-Alliance War-

⦁ Highly organized, attack leads, defense leads
⦁ Tier 6
⦁ Rated 1.59k and rising
⦁ Assigned paths
⦁ 2 wars per week starting new season (2 BG wars)

We ran 1 war between AQ Blocks last season to maintain a casual schedule, and we only lost 1 war. That left us hungry for more war moving into next season to increase everyone's rewards, so we will be increasing the frequency of wars per week.

-Alliance Quest-

⦁ Map schedule 3-3-5-4-4
⦁ Two battle groups on Map 4/5 days, three battle groups on Map 3 days

We have two strong progression groups and a casual battle group which runs AQ on free map days and is comprised of aspiring or back up AW players. There is flexibility in our alliance to meet your interest whether primarily war driven, AQ-focused, seeking no donations, etc. Create your position based on your availability and skill. We are an adult alliance comprised of players with full time career, families, maybe other hobbies (yet to confirm), so we are understanding of balancing alliance and individual needs.

-Seeking-
⦁ Skilled players actively progressing with a team attitude
⦁ Community members

I have 1 position I can create for the right player based around your schedule and game interests; however, I will expect promise of skill and progression. Above all, I'm looking for a person to add to our community, so personality will sell. Also looking for an AQ and AW player comfortable with running lanes through Tier 6 AW.

Secondary accounts are perfect for our casual 3rd battle group if they are active to contribute toward Alliance Events and our AQ schedule - no war necessary, full SA rewards

Grow with us, or help us grow!

-Additional Information-

⦁ LINE required: 3-4 channels: training, battle group(s), main/general
⦁ Participate in Alliance Events as able
⦁ 8 million alliance and growing steadily
⦁ Weekly SA rewards - no lines, no holding.

Message Heddarta (Heddy) a sticker on LINE. Alliance Tag: tTiM! Choose your sticker wisely.

Comments

• HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    :) still searching
  • Aedyn97_Aedyn97_ Posts: 9
    I’m intrested!
    My line ID is mcoc_aedyn97_account
    Summoner level is 46
    Rating is 92,000
    I want to join, because I resently was kicked out of a gold 2 alliance for inactivity, but it was because I was studying for my final and I forgot to place in war and we did two wars a week and three if possible. I’m finally done with school and free to play almost all the time!😁
    We also had assigned path forgot to mention that, so I have at least some experiences!
  • mcoctopmcoctop Posts: 29
    I am alos intrested
    I am level 51 and my game id is jun_heng_01.My line id is junheng01.I have one rank 5 4 star and just1400 fragments to the 2nd one
    correction:14000 fragments
  • 55ub3i6sx7nc.png
    fro5k62qczn0.png
    I am very active and skilled player and not much to say u can see my profile and i also completed the chadwicks challenge chap 4 my line id is marksmanlobo contact me if interested
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    I am interested is line required, I am a 80k power player with one 5/50 4 star and tons of rank 4/40 4 stars
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Hi @Aedyn97_ ! Thanks for your interest, but I'm not sure we're the best fit for you because we're mainly an adult alliance. I'm only guessing you might be younger because you mentioned studying for finals, but maybe I'm wrong? Could also be a final for a master's degree or higher, of course. And, by the way, that's a great reason to not be active...sorry that got you kicked out of your ally.

The other thing is that being a Gold ally doesn't say anything about how good an ally is at war or their skill level. My tTiM! is silver, because we do only 1 war per week, though we will soon be shifting to 2 wars per week in the new season. We do this to maintain life/balance and we are not rewards chasers, and never will be. However, our war rating is 1590, and we are crushing alliances higher than us because of our better defense placement, offensive strategy, and coordination. We are good at war. That matters more to us than the season ranking an ally is. Gold or higher just means they did a lot of war, not that they won a lot.
    Hi @mcoctop I appreciate your interest! At your level, though, I don't think our AQ or AW would be a fair match up for you and I'm not sure it would be beneficial for either of us. I think you'd have a large amount of difficulty with your level of champs at our level, and so I'm not sure it would be enjoyable for you. We couldn't put you in AW mainly because of your lack of ranked up champs for defense. We run 2 BG wars, so we do have a BG3 of people that do not participate in war either because they are developing or they are more casual (another way we preserve a casual aspect along with game/llife balance). However, we are now recruiting for our main BGs, and we need a bit more of a power hitter with higher champs. I do hope you understand.

@Arnav1004_yadav and @Wordy12 - you both look like very strong players. Congrats Arnav on the Chadwick's challenge! I bet you both will go a long way in the game, but I do also think that we need higher ranked champs right now for AW defense for the upcoming season. Actually, the most important thing to me in new recruits is not the champs they have, but the skill level displayed...so if you both are as skilled as you say, then believe me, I'd rather have you. but right now, you'd be in our casual battle group that doesn't do war (BG3) until you have ranked up champs, and I'm not sure you'll be happy with that.
    Thanks for giving me a chance, and the alli was made a little under a month before season 1 end, so we won almost every match
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    What kind of power are you looking for?
  • ucevyly6stn2.png
    Don't underestimate me i have ton of rank 4 champs too and u told me that my defense was weak i use my crossbones 2 mephistos modok and Hyperion for defence
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    What time zone are u at? I am at Asia and prefer to finish AQ around 11pm SIngapore Time. I do not grind arena. I have 1xr5 and multiple r4. Stepping down to a more relax ally. My ign is wa-tio-4D.
  • My defense also has no holes and have been doing map 4 , 5 , 6 in my last alliance . I've been an exceptional member of the alliance.
    litaxh401l4l.png
  • HeHateYouHeHateYou Posts: 1
    @Arnav1004_yadav I think you're missing the point. He is looking for high ranking defenders for war. While you have what could be great defenders they are all pretty weak and at the level his alliance is playing at they would get rolled pretty easily. And as far as your pic goes for map 6 it looks like the map is wrecking you not you wrecking the map. Take a little advice from some people who have been around for a while strength your team get those ratings up and please fix your masteries. Not trying to beat on you but the GR should at least be over 6k maxed out. Good luck I would suggest sticking with the place youre in or find an alliance more suitable to your level.
    @Wt4d - I added you in game. Do you have Line? If so, could you please contact @Tiemilios to discuss? We have people from many time zones across our groups, and we accommodate movement around those times when assigning paths for any event.
    HI @Wt4d ! I added you in game as well! I look forward to speaking with you. :)@Heddarta is correct. We span pretty much all time zones and coordinate pretty well across time zones for AW and AQ, I think. I'd love to discuss further with you!
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    My line ID is totalsurftrev
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    I dont mind being casual at all and im pretty skilled
    We're looking for one more. We'd love to hear from you if you're interested!
    While our main recruiting is now closed. We could open a position in our 3rd BG for the right community member - personality sells. Third BG participates during Map 3 during the first two days of AQ only with no mandatory donations. No AW unless skilled with a roster able to perform effectively in Tier 6. Enjoy Event and Story questing and monthly challenges, but still want a 6* community? Here we are.
    One full time position for AQ and AW opening next week. Message through Line if interested! Need a person comfortable running a lane in Tier 6 AW. AQ optional.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Eh. Personally Heddarta, I've never been a fan of bacon. :smile:
    Sorry to say that I popped in here just to make that joke...Good luck on your recruitment!
    Lol @HeroBoltsy, me either. Our secret!
    :)
    Thank you for all the inquiries. We have finished recruiting...for now!
    One placement for a strong player with a solid line up for AW and AQ.
    Still searching for 1
    Looking for 1 for AW and AQ placement.