Options

Quake no longer stunning Mordo after first aftershock

One of my alliance members and I use Quake regularly for her ability to win a fight without landing a hit. Recently we both ran into the issue with Mordo (who has never been a problem for Quake) not getting stunned by aftershock after the first time. I usually have between 15-18 charges on the scale so it’s over 100% chance to stun. Anyone know the reason for this? Nothing appears to have changed in their ability descriptions that would explain it.

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    happened to me yesterday with quake too idk why but even though i had 18 aftershock charges, the opponent never got stunned the entire battle. Happened many times
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Happened to me vs a 6 star nebula in war too, I’ll do a few duels and see if I can capture it.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Did 4 duels against nebula and 1 against Mordo, but couldn’t get the failed stuns. She seems to be working fine in duels. Check AW mods
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Mine was doing that with the AQ map4 Mordo bit along with not stunning I wasn’t doing aftershock damage either lol
  • Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Same here. For me it was Mordo - left path of uncollected event quest chapter one (the one with new Cap. as boss).