**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should players be penalised for going afk in dungeons and not committing to proceed or conclude.

I am curious to know if this is happening frequently to other players. You join a dungeon group and clear the first room and your partner has just disappeared and not chosen to conclude or proceed. While I understand some people may from time to time have something important pop up irl , I am personally finding that this is happening more often than not. This results in you losing a good team of champs and having to wait around for 10 mins until the timer runs down and your champions are released. For many people who may not have a large roster of champions to play around with , this can be incredibly frustrating. Under these circumstances I feel that your champs should be released from the cooldown period and the other player should receive a dungeon lockout penalty.

Should players be penalised for going afk in dungeons and not committing to proceed or conclude. 25 votes

Yes
68%
Famous_NeckbeardAxeCopFireHell_GoliathYotzDOKTOROKTOPUSMcfly89CometEarthElitehunterMy_SuperiorAnimatronicstoSoulresurRicardobaltoTinoMiaNickname207VoltolosIBlueShiftIInceptional 17 votes
No
32%
GroundedWisdomprestatorkmbell81AlCapone2727Danny_Dev10999DarthPhalShadow_Phoneix 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes
    im getting tired of dungeons with random people