**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech collar

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
So when I have 0/5 tech collar it takes 11 hits for an opponent to reach sp1

When I have 3/5 tech collar it takes 11 hits for an opponent to reach sp1....

Do I not understand what this mastery is supposed to do...?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Where the hits all the same? Like Medium, light light light medium, etc for both with and without the mastery?
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Where the hits all the same? Like Medium, light light light medium, etc for both with and without the mastery?

Yes sir. Using exact same combo
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Only thing I can think of is you weren't using a tech champ then :D
    Only thing I can think of is you weren't using a tech champ then :D

Star lord brother.

I urge others to test it as well. 11 light attacks against 5/50 ww2. The result is the same with or without collar tech.
  • Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    I felt same and never worked for me.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't know what you are doing but for me, the opponent reaches sp1 much before 11 hits (8 hits actually). 11 hits is when my champ reaches sp1
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    edited June 2017
    Next question...how many points in petrify?
    3/3 petrify reduces power by 30% under stun, resulting in ~11 hits to get opponent to L1.

The fact it takes you 11 hits with a 9% reduction and 11 hits with 0% reduction....something doesn't add up :/
    Without collar tech and without parry it takes me 8 hits to get opponent to L1
    edited June 2017
    shingbab wrote: »
    Next question...how many points in petrify?
    3/3 petrify reduces power by 30% under stun, resulting in 10 hits to get opponent to L1.

The fact it takes you 11 hits with a 9% reduction and 11 hits with 0% reduction....something doesn't add up :/
    Without collar tech and without parry it takes me 8 hits to get opponent to L1

Petrify is full. And you're using medium attacks in guessing as well. I used all light attacks and never struck the opponent while they were blocking
    edited June 2017
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Petrify is full. And you're using medium attacks in guessing as well. I used all light attacks and never struck the opponent while they were blocking

So, did you attack whilst using parry at any time?
    Seems like the power reduction from petrify and collar tech perhaps doesn't stack - which is pretty poor if true.

I just got to 12 hits using just light under parry
    edited June 2017
    So here's the deal. I realized that my moo knight has a 25% chance with his sig. and that 25% is barely noticeable. With max collar tech you won't even get to 25%.

Long story short. The cost of this mastery is either too high, or it needs a buff.

For those of you that are interested in this mastery for combatting Md. I would rethink that decisions. Test your moonknights. 3 or 4 star. Doesn't matter. It will give you an idea of how this mastery will effect you.

It's not worth the investment. What a waste of over a quarter million loyalty for me.
    I should think it probably helps a bit whilst using Visions...that can be it's only application
    I should think it probably helps a bit whilst using Visions...that can be it's only application

The way it currently is. It is not worth, even close to worth what the mastery costs. It's insane how much of a waste it is. Boggles the mind.
    The way it currently is. It is not worth, even close to worth what the mastery costs. It's insane how much of a waste it is. Boggles the mind.

*Ahem-Mutagenisis-Ahem* :#

*Ahem-Mutagenisis-Ahem* :#

Agreed. The cost of these masteries are absolute insane for what they do.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    All the class masteries suck except for MD. It's their big money maker and PS used to at least give it a run for its money. But now everything except MD is garbage.
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    tech collar work only on "power gain" champs/nodes