**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

more than one accont

vojvoj Posts: 8
Is against the game policy to have more than one account?

Comments

• Options
    ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    No - It is okay to have one user with more than one account. It is against the ToS to have more than one user playing on a single account.
  • Options
    Only one account came from a friend about 6 months ago as he is now a Dr. and hasn't got the time to play. If that is the case I'll remove it. I do play a lot but not all day, at least not the same game, replaced the social life with the games as they are more fun than people. People are too demanding especially for somene like me who doesn't like to be bothered.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    There's your problem. remove that account or you will be hit again.
  • Options
    Ok lets try and see what happens.
  • Options
    insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    I also have 30 accounts in my alliance, no cheat or sharing account and lost point too. And I receive the same mensagen from support

I pretty sure they don’t check IP or something like that.

I will still playing that till be banned or at the last the modder finally said that it is against the TOS (the ever said that is ok have multiples accounts and multiples devices).
  • Options
    More can be achieved by playing alone in the alliance and kabam is unfair for dropping our rating down
  • Options
    More can be achieved by playing alone in the alliance and kabam is unfair for dropping our rating down
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

You can have more than one game account as long as you are the one that created it. You cannot trade accounts or play an account that someone else created as that is against the terms of service.
This discussion has been closed.