**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A couple of extra dungeons and/or dark artefacts?

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

this might be a rather personal whish and not apply to the whole playerbase, but maybe it applies to some...

When Dungeons started, I tried it out, but for the first few days, I didn't go all the way to complete all the milestones, because it took so long and was quite hard... If I remember correctly, even in dungeon 6 it took 6 rooms to complete all the milestones, and not everybody has the roster of Lagacy and Yeet or the time available to do 2 or even 3 runs through the dungeons, so not everybody could complete all the milestones for the first couple of days.

Long story short: In the first few days I missed some artefacts... But then Kabam made some very welcome adjustments to the difficulty and the points earned... And now it only takes 4 rooms in dungeon 6 to complete all the milestones... So I did each day from there on and today I opened my first dark artefacts crystal (quite disappointed with the pull, but that's another story).

Now here's my problem: If I do the math correctly and the last dungeon starts on June 5 (ending on June 6) then I won't be able to open a 3rd crystal, due to missing 2000 artefacts...

So my quesion @Kabam Miike : As a result of the adjustments to the dungeons a couple of days after their start, could you please extend the duration of the dungeons for a couple of days? Of course, free dark artefacts given out by the Grandmaster will do the job just as fine... :)

Thanks
Cihag

Comments

• Options
    I stand corrected: I will only be missing 480 dark artefacts... FML...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'll miss out on heap of dark artifacts because I havent achieved my milestone every day so I agree, It would be great if the shortfall was just given to me.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I'll miss out on heap of dark artifacts because I havent achieved my milestone every day so I agree, It would be great if the shortfall was just given to me.

I think the point here is that kabam themselves are beta testing on us and trying to figure out the correct balance of time / rewards / milestone / prestige.

It's unfair to play the game as a beta test when missing a couple of days can result in you missing the appropriate rewards. It does make sense to give some compensation for this free testing we are doing for them.

Being sarcastic is not going to help your case.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Exactly... Just look at the following statement by @Kabam Miike:
    bjianuilxrj5.jpeg(Source: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65419/upcoming-changes-to-infinity-dungeons-events-updated-may-4th-5-00-pm-pt)

It is clearly stated that dungeons weren’t working as intended when they were first released... They were more time consuming than intended which is EXACTLY the reason why a lot of players (including me) didn’t complete all of the milestones until Kabam fixed it...

I wouldn’t even be complaining, if it was just some fewer rewards... but this makes the difference between getting two 5* Crystals or three 5* Crystals, which is a huge difference! Wouldn’t it be fair to still give us a chance to gather a third 5* Crystal? Just like we would have had, if dungeons had been working as intended from the beginning...

I don’t even want anything for free, just extend the duration of dungeons for a couple of days... So we can earn the artefacts...
  • Options
    TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
    Please extend dungeons for one more day.
  • Options
    Well, we seem to be the only people with the issue... Not gaining any momentum...
  • Options
    Seems like Kabam took a hint and is giving us the extra infinity dust on May 26... Nice Move Kabam, thanks, appreciated! :)