**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for AQ focused ally

Yo-yo'd from advanced to expert but want/need consistent rewards not really bothered about AW, line: KClifton67

Comments

• ZovvoZovvo Posts: 29
    Couldn't find you Line but I added you in game. Let's chat!
  • KClifton67KClifton67 Posts: 22
    It hasn't come up Zovvo I could add you
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an organized, friendly, growth oriented alliance looking to replace one. We run a 44332 AQ schedule with 3 BGs. We are tier 8 and currently in Silver 1 rewards in AW, but we are heading up the ladder quickly. Last season we placed Gold 3, and plan to again (or better). We normally run 2 BGs for AW, to allow for our folks to be busy outside of the game. We have a a nice mix of push to growth and balance with real life. We are looking for higher tier folks who can run their line, and has the ammo for running events, AQ and AW. We use discord for team comms (like line, but it flows better for us). If you are looking for a great place to hang out and grow, contact @groundround on line. Thanks, and good luck.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    We are looking for a new ally in our alliance. we run Map 4 x 5 days if you are interested hit me up on Line zbot34