I may be looking for a new home

I may be looking for a new home....it's not definite
paf7nzautcqj.png

Comments

• Darth_KenseyDarth_Kensey Member Posts: 38
    Line ID is darthkensey1
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Member Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an organized, friendly, growth oriented alliance looking to replace one. We run a 44332 AQ schedule with 3 BGs. We are tier 8 and currently in Silver 1 rewards in AW, but we are heading up the ladder quickly. Last season we placed Gold 3, and plan to again (or better). We normally run 2 BGs for AW, to allow for our folks to be busy outside of the game. We have a a nice mix of push to growth and balance with real life. We are looking for higher tier folks who can run their line, and has the ammo for running events, AQ and AW. We use discord for team comms (like line, but it flows better for us). If you are looking for a great place to hang out and grow, contact @groundround on line. Thanks, and good luck.
  • zbot34zbot34 Member Posts: 448
    Hello Darth_Kensey. We are looking for some active and new blood in our alliance. if you would like to look at my latest post you can click on my profile and view it if you would like or you can message me on Line or here its zbot34 same IGN too. We are an alliance looking to move from Map 4x 5 to doing Map 5 soon. would definitely like to have you be a part of something that is growing in the right direction.