**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Your not the only one.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yup! 70 units each
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    edited May 2018
    I want my champs from the dungeon refreshed back please. This is not right at all. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    With all this maintenance you’d think they’d pause the timers on all game modes(AQ,AW,Dungeons) till the game is back up and running but that would make too much sense 🤔
  • BarthyBarthy Posts: 3
    Hey all,

We're currently investigating this and working to get the game back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

We're very sorry about the inconvenience.

How many times can you say sorry? This is becoming a very frustrating issue. Not only is it happening almost daily, but it’s happening conveniently during the most important/impactful opportunities. It’s a damn shame, and it’s pushing people closer and closer to the edge. Only a matter of time before they jump ship.
  • Hey all,

We're currently investigating this and working to get the game back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

I get stuff happens at times, but also should I just assume these gentleman are correct about my champs in dungeon not being available?
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Nope mainframe was working fine today it's those distributed servers
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Hey all,

I’m not asking for compensation. I’m asking, as a PAYING customer of kabam, for you to fix the bugs and server issues.
  • @Kabam Miike
    This happened while i was playing dungeon 6.
    And now i need to recharge my champions because of it. I am expecting a compensation for this or recharge our champs.
  • @Kabam Miike
    This happened while i was playing dungeon 6.
    And now i need to recharge my champions because of it. I am expecting a compensation for this or recharge our champs.

Don’t count on it. They literally don’t care. People will continue to pour money into the game whether they make the customer base happy or not. Only way to change that is close the purse strings.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

I wonder, is there going to be one big compensation for all of the recent server outages ruining legend runs, dungeon runs, arena grinds etc or are there going to be 27 different lots of compensations for each individual outage?
  • The_Rikerp wrote: »
    Hey all,

I’m not asking for compensation. I’m asking, as a PAYING customer of kabam, for you to fix the bugs and server issues.

Oh, we're on it, but I'm also not going to pretend that this is a simple issue to fix. There are a number of factors that go on when something like this occurs, and it's rarely if ever the "same thing" every time. We've been looking into what's going on and causing these server issues as of late, and have continued to work on it this entire time.

Believe me, I know it's not an enjoyable experience when something like this happens, and especially when it happens again. We're trying to get everything back up and running as normal as fast as we can, and once we know that this has been fixed and will no longer occur, we can look at how this has affected our players and look at compensation (I know you didn't ask for that).
  • Double_Dragon2Double_Dragon2 Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    If servers were generally great and dungeons were acting up several times we'd be frustrated with it, but we'd understand because we'd know that Kabam takes game stability seriously.

But stability has never been taken seriously in the last year plus. Please invest more in your servers.
  • Minato_3Minato_3 Posts: 5
    biuuj8vza3bi.png

Alliance quest is also suffering
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I wonder, is there going to be one big compensation for all of the recent server outages ruining legend runs, dungeon runs, arena grinds etc or are there going to be 27 different lots of compensations for each individual outage?

Wishful thinking. With Kabam’s track record, the best you could ever hope for is a few alliance health potions as compensation. That is if they do any compensation.
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    This is so annoying and frustrating
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    More like.... Currently we are hardly working while investigating the possibility of getting this game back up for a shot time.

The bar for service level and quality is set so low at this place. I picture people playing solitaire on their PCs. The lowest level of video game and wasting time.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Careful, he will delete your post and warn you for actually holding them accountable.

You guys should work for the White House.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    We are losing health and points in AW because of your down time, Kabam. Every time this happens, half health is lost and a death is tallied up, losing bonus points and forcing item use.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I'm an hour and a 40 minutes into a legends run, game went down about 8 minutes ago

@Kabam Miike Will outage duration be subtracted from time trial attempts affected by the server downtime?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    dear kabam, our alliance member was about to fight into AW, but unfortunately game was down. THEN he had to begin with HALF of its power! Is it unfair no??????
  • I'm an hour and a 40 minutes into a legends run, game went down about 8 minutes ago

@Kabam Miike Will outage duration be subtracted from time trial attempts affected by the server downtime?

They will indeed.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'm an hour and a 40 minutes into a legends run, game went down about 8 minutes ago

They will indeed.

What about the minutes that someone in the middle of their run could be unaware that the servers are back up. May not seem like much but to some, Minutes are the difference between 100th place and 101st place, between a legend badge and nothing.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Test
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    ericolor wrote: »
    dear kabam, our alliance member was about to fight into AW, but unfortunately game was down. THEN he had to begin with HALF of its power! Is it unfair no??????

@Kabam Miike

My member is now really disappointed this situation... I appreciate your consideration.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    The_Rikerp wrote: »
    Hey all,

Oh, we're on it, but I'm also not going to pretend that this is a simple issue to fix. There are a number of factors that go on when something like this occurs, and it's rarely if ever the "same thing" every time. We've been looking into what's going on and causing these server issues as of late, and have continued to work on it this entire time.

Believe me, I know it's not an enjoyable experience when something like this happens, and especially when it happens again. We're trying to get everything back up and running as normal as fast as we can, and once we know that this has been fixed and will no longer occur, we can look at how this has affected our players and look at compensation (I know you didn't ask for that).

With all due respect, we've had fairly consistent instability for months, going all the way back to the big downtime earlier in the year. The symptoms are similar: persistent intermittent slowdowns increasing in severity for a subset of the players but not consistently affecting the same players. While the proximate cause might be different every single time, given that we're talking about literally dozens of small events it is highly unlikely to me there isn't some root cause.

What I want to see is some information on what is being done to mitigate these problems, so that I know *that* they are being mitigated. At the moment, I have no evidence that any serious downtime mitigation process is occurring, given that downtime isn't being mitigated in actual fact. If anything, the problem has gotten progressively worse over time.

Saying we'll know when you know is being interpreted by many as equivalent to we'll never know. I can't say I can fault anyone who thinks that, because we're long past the point where any reasonable organization could reasonably state that their customers were not entitled to any *specific* information about a persistent problem because they needed more time to investigate.

Every time persistent problems like this have occurred the players have been told that Kabam can't tell us what's going on until they have conducted a full investigation. But once the problem is resolved we're still never told what happened or what was done to try to reduce recurrence in the future. Apparently the only things Kabam believes players have a right to know is "there's a problem" and "we've restored service." Kabam has the right to set any policy they want with regard to informing their players, but if that is the policy, and I'm stating as a matter of fact that is the obvious undisputed apparent policy, Kabam doesn't have the right to make claims about transparency being a priority or even a goal. Not without inducing justified disgust from its customers.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    damn i just beat LOL for the first time and right when my reward screen was about to pop up this happened... i then logged back on when the game came back up and now im here at red hulk again !