**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need guidance (new player)

I started playing 2 weeks ago and got super lucky and got a 4* Scarlet Witch.
I only have enough catalysts to get her to rank 2. I heard she is amazing when awakened and I got super excited and impulsively bought that package that includes the awakening gem. Does it matter that she is only Tier 2 or does that not matter when awakening a character? Also; what Is the difference between using an awakening gem versus duping a character? How does signature ability fit in?
Finally, does anyone know any good websites that have information like this?
Thank you!

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    So she does need to be awakened. That can be done via gem or via duping. Gem only gives 1 awakened lvl. Duping gives 20 and a bunch of iso.
    She’s definitely worth Awakening even at lower ranks, though she benefits most from a crit synergy team and higher awakened levels.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    get Line ID and join the MCOC infobot page for good general info on the game. also there are lots of youtube videos on various champs and how to use them.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Polemos! Welcome to The Contest and congrats on your first 4-Star. :)
  • GandenGanden Posts: 19
    @Polemos, how did you get lucky with the 4 star? I've just returned to the game after a very long hiatus and still stuck with a bunch of three and two star champs.