**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use 5-Star Tech Awakening Gem on?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I have a 5-Star tech awakening gem, and I am not sure who to use it on. Can you please explain why below? Thank you! I’m leaning towards Star-Lord right now, but I can change my mind.

Who to use 5-Star Tech Awakening Gem on? 49 votes

Stark Spidey
46%
NevvBstakvg2782AfridSpeedbumpdeadcrimeRapidlyThundercatprimeJim0172Greifmaster911KyleMOnmixRasiloverJokepoolJC_Stagedear85RA_4RTheRealmKeeperPaytoPlayVoltolos 23 votes
Star-Lord
46%
MattyloJh_DezLoPrestimum_m2TheManMythLegendmmmbanyasSIlverProfessorStar_Lord_Cosmic_Ray13AlCapone2727TurbulentUrFacechev327foxBahamutdfmoore26Nick0609DRTOScruffy04shadow_lurker22Winner66615Maldroit2 23 votes
Wait for Infinity War Iron Man (it can be a long time)
6%
JustusCastrumNiteAndDaeFirecourage 3 votes
Another Champion (say below)
0%

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Stark Spider-Man becomes better when duped, but he doesn’t need it to be good. SL, in the other hand, is useless without it.
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    Star-Lord
    I have a 5-Star tech awakening gem, and I am not sure who to use it on. Can you please explain why below? Thank you! I’m leaning towards Star-Lord right now, but I can change my mind.
    Like Bahamut said, Sparky is a lot better with it, but SL is literally garbage unduped.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    Starlord becomes amazing, whereas Stark is just better.
  • BlackŁotusBlackŁotus Posts: 16
    Star-Lord
    Only star lord
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
    Stark does almost everything SL can do (can’t out damage him past a certain combo). But — Stark has more utility from his taunt and power drain. He also hits like a truck right out of the gate with a couple poise charges.
    I would say they would both be 1a and 1b as LoL clearers. Stark has almost infinite parries with the miles synergy in LoL.

Ultimately it depends on your playstyle. Both really great champs but imo Stark is a better champ.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Stark Spidey
    Spidey boy
    More utility