Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for a War based Alliance.

Looking for an alliance that runs map 2/3 (occasional 4/5 is okay too) that focuses primarily on AW. Would prefer Gold 1+. I have 260k+ rating and 5200+ prestige. An okay roster that I’m willing to upgrade for the benefit of my alliance.

If your alliance matches this description and needs a new player, let me know.
Line ID: Bezerrrka
IGN: Bezerrrka

Comments

• Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Do those type alliances even exist? My G1 alliance runs 5x5. Would never dream of anything less. We all need the Glory to increase prestige.
  • Options
    BezerrrkaBezerrrka Posts: 7
    No longer looking for an alliance. I found one. Thanks for everyone who showed interest and sent me invites.
  • Options
    RRICK215RRICK215 Posts: 17
    Have a few spots open in our Alliance. War focused. Chilled on AQ with 43222 to allow free up for Quests, low donations, etc. Gold Tier new alliance moving up fast. Line preferred. Fun and friendly active group. Hit me up on Line or in game to join or inquire further. Line ID: RRICK215, will come up Smash with Hulk photo. Don’t miss out on this coolaf group.
  • Options
    RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    Check our ally Federation of Superkings , we r gold2 rank 200-1200 , AQ 3/4 SA Every week