**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best use of infinity dust for newer players other than awakening gems?

I’ve already bought a 4 star awakening gem and am extremely unlikely to earn enough dust for a five star awakening gem.

Im a newer player - have 50 four-star hero’s but only 6 god tier champs. I have 6 five-star champs but only one god tier champ. I only have 1 tier 4 class catalyst of each class except for 3 of cosmic, and only have 3 alpha and 3 tier4basic catalysts.

Best use of infinity dust for newer players other than awakening gems? 50 votes

Four star hero crystals
16%
RikuremaRavenrob_33SgtAnime1XFA_Rebootedghostgigi2jilanibuxtitaniummorroHARON07 8 votes
Five star shards
14%
GamerMets17RotellySpiritOfVengeanceMcord117AnimatronicstoSirius111 7 votes
Tier 4 class catalysts
60%
SnizzbarNinjAlanf9_absbuffajrheruheru511zuffyDuMonUphillgreenSac123_Mr_OtterNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio444vinniegainzKyleMDanny_ZsirhcZblakevdtAkarsh383Ch1efsterShadow_Phoneix 30 votes
T4B catalysts
4%
taojay1Bahamut 2 votes
Alpha catalysts
6%
BigPoppaCBONESpity68Josefine4 3 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Tier 4 class catalysts
    T4 cc probably.

Everything else is reasonably available to regular type players.
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Tier 4 class catalysts
    T4cc but it ultimately depends on your level in the game.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Tier 4 class catalysts
    T4C. The… 3rd(?) hardest to obtain rank up item behind T2A and further behind T5B

Ultimately they will become “common” as you progress (I can blow mine fairly regularly without much harm for a niche 4* or 5*) but back in the day before I was rolling in 5* those were worth more than 5* shards!
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    Four star hero crystals
    Hi

@StarlordisWicked the best way to keep growing is to do arena then you need 4 stars rank 3 champions at least, at the moment you have only 1 tier 4 class catalyst of each class that mean you cannot rankup. The best option is to get a 4 star champion crystal

T1A: 4 per month in arena
    T4BC : 4 per month in arena too

5woi28f4g6fn.jpg
    15g3zxyevs1r.jpg
    qy546ke1fz3e.jpg

Good luck
  • tezratezra Posts: 5
    How are you a "newer player" and have 50 4*s and 6 5*s? I've been playing now for 5 months and have 6 4*s and zero 5*s.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Tier 4 class catalysts
    Apparently it’s possible for new players to have 50+ 4*, so I’m gonna be very clear on what a new player is to me lol.

Less than three rank 5 4*: t4cc

More than three rank 5 4*: 5* Shards

Endgame: T2A
  • tezratezra Posts: 5
    Okay, this makes more sense, lol. I was like "I've read all the guides, watched a number of videos, and I play 4 hours a day usually" so big sad face if I'm somehow wasting so much time without the results.