**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adding newer two star hero

Hi there I read you want to make changes to the game but you still have not add more newer two star hero to the game and ever Sunday you put to win a two star hero but the thing is they are the same two star hero and it never changes and I think if you add more newer one people will play more and so I hope you read this because it will help you people who do the game and one more thing I have to say is if you are pulling a new 3 star hero it will be nice if you give the player a two star hero of the character to so they have both 3 and 2 ok

Comments

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I don't understand what you mean by "every sunday you put to win a 2 star hero"
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    They seem to like to add them occasionally to coincide with special events. Like we had a chance for OML, X23, and Magneto as two stars back during the X-men event. Then they added Groot two months ago for the GotG special event. And now they released a bunch of champs for the Spider-man Homecoming special event.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    How is that every sunday? That's just occasionally.

Edit: sorry, didn't notice you wheren't OP. So confussed abour rhat "every sunday" thing.
  • Options
    GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    How about a 2 star punisher 2099
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Don't forget that they have the 2* packages they release occasionally in conjunction with Marvel Insider. I think the last one was Carnage and Civil Warrior.
  • Options
    Hi There i just want to say is why do they not give players new two star hero of the hero that there are Spot light In the game
  • Options
    Why the game did not add black widow character from the movie infinitely war with her short hair