**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets

Rank down tickets should be something that’s regulated, like come on maybe every 2 or 3 months? The last time we got them was almost 6 months ago, a lot of people including me want them again

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Be careful who you rank.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Dont need em
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i have champs i regret ranking up. but i dont think rank downs need to be a regular thing.

Just because youre bored of your r5 doesnt mean you should rank them down just so you can r5 a better champ that you recently got.
    go grind for the new t4cc like everyone else has to.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    DONT RANK UP CHAMPS THAT YOU KNOW YOULL REGRET. Enough said
  • EJSLEJSL Posts: 18
    It’s not kabam fault if you rank up bad champs. However it is their fault when you rank up good champs and then they nerf them a few months later.

Like what is about to happen to blade. Just saying.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    A yearly rank down ticket handed out as Christmas gift is nice. A monthly ticket is a big No-no
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    EJSL wrote: »
    It’s not kabam fault if you rank up bad champs. However it is their fault when you rank up good champs and then they nerf them a few months later.

Like what is about to happen to blade. Just saying.

This is not accurate. They don't nerf Champs based on popularity. For that matter, the nerfs (DS, SW, etc.) weren't due to people Ranking them. The reasons behind that were less about the Champs and more about the wall they hit for content. Also, they had been in the game a long time to gather that data. Just because everyone likes Blade doesn't mean they are going to nerf him.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    If kbm issues these tickets, well and good Nd thanks. If not, well, no issues.
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    I play the game for like 2 years. I finished act 5 100%,lol 1 path,100k pvp,550k rating. Belive it or not,i had to rank 4 ultron and drax due to expireing t2a. I have no top tier champ,only hyp (and don't reallt need hi r4 since there are so many nodes on aw that don't suit him). I'm not for rank down tickets,but when u have bad pulls and can't afford to loose t2a what do you do? Still no top tier champ yet,so don't really need rank down. But ranking up mid tier champs due to expiring t2a and no top champs to used them it can affect your game on the long term.
  • EJSLEJSL Posts: 18
    I never said they nerf champs based on popularity. But when there are certain ones that are obviously too powerful...you can bet they will do it sooner or later. Scarlet witch, dr strange, Thor, Black widow...all got the hammer. So the people who spent resources upgrading them...may not have done so if they had known that would happen. They ranked them up based on how good they were at the time.

I look at blade...and I see it coming. It may not be a big change. But they will change him. He is making wars and quests too easy. People don’t have to spend as much on revives anymore. Kabam will try to “balance” that.
  • Hey there folks! We're happy that people clearly enjoyed using the rank down tickets, but at this time we have no plans to bring them out again. We will pass along your desire to see them again to our Team, though! Feedback like this is handy when we are planning for future updates, just remember not all features can be added or changed.
This discussion has been closed.