**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spiked armor in RTTL

Hey guys, I have a dilemma. It says in the Spiked Armor's description that 6% of the damage is dealt back to the attacker as physical damage. However, for every crit of 800, I get damage return of 600 (approximate). Is this normal? I am not that good at math, but 6% of 800 is not 600 .... Even if you take into consideration that Thanos has 2 buffs of 300% and 200% attack increase (let's say that they are increasing the damage return by 500%. That is 48*5=240. What I am getting in return is more than double that amount. The boss in question is Thanos in map 4 chapter 4 in RTTL.

Can anyone help me clear this out or explain the mechanic behind that absurd damage return?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I have no explanation for you but I finished RttL 4.3 and 4.4 yesterday. That Thanos cleared most of my stash. It's a pain of a fight. Thanos himself is a cake walk but that spiked armor is no joke.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Not sure why you're taking so much damage from it, but do you have crossbones by any chance? He doesn't crit so in theory he shouldn't take any damage from it either. Regen champs too if you have any. It does seem strange though if it's only supposed to be 6%. When I've fought against it the damage I've taken has been pretty close to that mark. I think it's based on your attack stat though not the damage you dealt. That's where it's close to 6% for me.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's 6% of their attack stat 943alzqptvgp.jpg
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Yep. Is 6% of the defenders attack.
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Ah, I understand now. Thanks for clearing this out. I managed to finish it in the meantime, it did indeed clear all my stash of revives and most of my health potions that i gathered. Now back to farming pots for 2 weeks to get another map done :smile: . And regarding the champs, I don't have Crossbones, I only have Wolverine with regen that is 4/40, but he dies before he deals 10k damage on him. I managed to get the most damage with Hulk, sometimes even 30-35k with a full health hulk before he died. (79/99 sig).

As a side note, with Starlord I was dealing crits of ~300 damage (cause of Thanos's defense) and I was getting 700 damage return :))) now that was nice.