Options

Looking for an alliance who is gold 3+

Hey guys I am looking for an alliance who is gold 3+ and I am active and pretty skillfull :).

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Send me a message on line

Line id: supersam57
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 234
    @SuperSam57 I can’t find you on line.
  • Options
    Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    Our sister alliance has a spot for you.
    Find ne on Line. Josh056games
  • Options
    BrentchampionsBrentchampions Posts: 7
    Find me on line
    Brentclark711
  • Options
    HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Wanted to talk to you but can't find that Line ID. HarvesterSorrow in-game or on Line.
  • Options
    HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Wanted to talk to you but can't find that Line ID. HarvesterSorrow in-game or on Line.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @1711 try Supersam57
    Or whats yours?
  • Options
    ExotigamusExotigamus Posts: 12
    @1711 We're in Gold 2, PM me in game - Exotigamus
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    No one has any idea what kind of rating or skill set you have. Could be someone who is 50K rating and does good at fights for your current rating or could be someone who is 500K rating and has done LOL run and is just being modest about skill level. Don’t understand why people would recruit you if have no clue whatsoever about what level/rating and what kind of alliance would be best for you.
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 234
    @Exotigamus send you a friend request in game.
  • Options
    MaylieqprMaylieqpr Posts: 37
    @1711 maylieqpr in game
  • Options
    giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    you can add me at game giova000, also i need to see your playerbase the reset liine donations etc can discuss into game
  • Options
    ExotigamusExotigamus Posts: 12
    @1711 Can you send the friend request again, i did not receive any
  • Options
    HartbeatHartbeat Posts: 16
    @1711 hit me up on line hart-beat05 or in game hart-beat
  • Options
    StemmyzStemmyz Posts: 3
    @1711 hit me up on line or in game : Stemmyz
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are a 10 mil 44432 (Expert/Advanced)/Gold 3 Alliance looking for 1. What we are looking for:

- Someone who can be active, complete their line and possibly achieve a boss kill, and communicates well.
    - Small donations of 34k gold and 2k loyalty for map 4
    - minimums: 325 duels, 2k item use, 10k completion.
    - must use discord for comms

We have mandatory first 2 AQ's with clears, we run 2 BG's in AW.

We are engaged and active, but have the flexibility and patience for outside life. If you love the game, and just need less of a grind; and want a balance with you in game and outside of the game life, reach out to Ground Round in line chat. Thanks, and good luck.
  • Options
    iGrboiGrbo Posts: 46
    iGrbo
    Line: igrbo
  • Options
    pentilectpentilect Posts: 3
    I have a huge love for the game and even after retiring I decided to join and help recruit in the 2nd of 3 sister alliances. We are the Ryzin2 and if you are interested in joining please do not hesitate to link up on line app for more info. The name is Pentilect.
    We’re a 10 mill alliance running maps 44442 currently. We aspire to run 5x5 with the right additions as we do run map 5 at times when everyone is active. We are Close to being full and respect is required along with skills. We are of all ages races and genders. Hope to see you soon.