**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Sig Ability

Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
So if we look at Gwenpool's signature ability, it says she can reduce her opponent's defensive ability accuracy based on her current combo count. But it does not specify how much it reduces it for each hit. Can anyone clear this up?

q8ohrj12xsxb.jpg

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I thought it was something like 2% for every hit on the combo meter. So, at a 50 combo, it would be 100%. Could be wrong though..
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    It’s about 2% per hit
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    It’s about 2% per hit

Somewhere in the old forums, one of the mods - probably Miike - said something like this.

There's an article of faith that maintaining a combo above 50 therefore means you shut down ability accuracy completely; but this definitely wasn't said in the original statement; and being a bit of a cynic, I can't help thinking that (1) if it was really that simple, why doesn't her character detail just say so? And (2) Really? No diminishing returns? That's nice of Kabam. How kind of them to make something so reliable and simple to understand...

Still, definitely in the ballpark of 2% per hit; and therefore increasingly reliable when you get to higher combos.
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    So if we look at Gwenpool's signature ability, it says she can reduce her opponent's defensive ability accuracy based on her current combo count. But it does not specify how much it reduces it for each hit. Can anyone clear this up?

q8ohrj12xsxb.jpg

I have always been told and have seen plenty of gameplay to confirm it is 2% per hit. at a combo of 50 or more, she completely cancels out defensive ability accuracy.