**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Gwenpool?

Hi, all. Hope you're all well, and not too frustrated with MCOC's server issues!

I just completed 5.3 and got a 5* Skill Awakening Gem. Should I go ahead and use it on GP? She's already R4. I already have Blade Awakened.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    do you have any other 5* skill champs? if not then cant go wrong with a duped gp since you have your blade awakened
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    Hey.
    I do have others, but they're just ok. BP (both), and XB, whom I actually adore, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it for him.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Dramione wrote: »
    Hey.
    I do have others, but they're just ok. BP (both), and XB, whom I actually adore, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it for him.

Yeah XB's dupe doesn't really do much, use it on GP
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I will not even think about this question on should or should not if i have both 5* GP and 5* skill awaken gem, i have most of my story/ monthly content cleared with my 4* awaken GP. So definitely I will go for it. Glad that u have blade awaken, then nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 47
    What is XB
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    YASHNP wrote: »
    What is XB

crossbones
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Killmonger, save for him
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Killmonger, save for him

Really? How comes?
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Look up his sig ability and his stats, he is an amazing champ and with great synergies.

I don't have him myself yet, but I'd save for him if I had a gem.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s worth it. GP is awesome.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    honestly, if you have blade probably not then. I'm also considering it, but I think I'll wait for blade.
  • Options
    Such a variety of opinions! I'm so confused! :-)
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Oh yeah forgot about KM :P
    KM's sig gives him much more damage for AW bosses, while GP's sig reduces ability accuracy and makes her survive sp3s. Go with what you need.