**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Resisting the siren call of the four star crystal......

I’ve been using my infinity dust to buy one four star awakening gem and 3 t4 class crystals. But after getting a Four star SW from a PHC the first week of the game I have never gotten a single god tier champ from the 30ish four star crystals I have opened. (Plenty of demigods. But 55 four stars and no magik, DV; GR; GP; Iceman; Wolverine or Hyperion. ).

For those of you with still plenty of wish list heroes out there how do avoid the siren call?

Comments

• TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    I have 80 of them and still no voodoo or wolverine, i just focus my time and dust on the future which are 5 stars
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I've gotten trash 4*'s on almost every pull (with the exception of my SL and Thor). But the second I started pulling 5*'s, it was awesome! Got Iceman and AA on first and second 5* pulls.
    If your luck is anything like mine, maybe the same will happen to you.
    Wish you luck!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah, I got awesome 4* luck, not so awesome 5* luck.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    If you have plenty of what Seatin calls "demigods", your 4* collection is probably better than most people.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The more **** you pull the closer you are to something good.

I treat 4* crystals as a good ISO boost and 5* shards. My 5* roster is nothing great either.

I snagged a starlord and iceman in the last month or so which are probably the best pulls I've had in 12 months, I've been selling heaps of skill and science ISO because I keep duping lousy champs.

• Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I went the route of T4CC's & a 4 star awakening gem with my dust. Figured they were harder to get than a rando 4-star champ. And I got kabamed on my pulls, even trying to go smart (4 star science awakening gem, science t4cc, hahahaha). I feel lucky that one of my t4cc's was a mystic. Knowing my luck, I would've pulled like a carnage or colossus if I had gone with the 4* crystal
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    T4cc, T1A and 4* gem for me too.

Might spend the rest on T4B

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Break it down mathematically. If you are aggressive at grinding, AW, etc., you can probably earn 8-10 four star crystals per month. If you use glory and do the arenas, you can probably earn/buy 12 T4B crystals per month.

There is NO WAY you are going to be earning that many T4C catalysts per month, no way. So that's the best bet for a new player.

Also - if you've been grinding arena and have a Blade, Stark SM, AA, SW, and Medusa you'll be better of getting those to 5/50 then getting a Hyperion to also take to 4/40
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I actually decided to forego the 4* Crystal this time around. I have more than enough, and Shards flow in. It all depends on what you have and what you need. I find these Events are an easy way to amass what's rarest for you, or takes the longest to get.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Break it down mathematically. If you are aggressive at grinding, AW, etc., you can probably earn 8-10 four star crystals per month. If you use glory and do the arenas, you can probably earn/buy 12 T4B crystals per month.

There is NO WAY you are going to be earning that many T4C catalysts per month, no way. So that's the best bet for a new player.

Also - if you've been grinding arena and have a Blade, Stark SM, AA, SW, and Medusa you'll be better of getting those to 5/50 then getting a Hyperion to also take to 4/40

I totally agree with @DoctorofEvil. At this stage, an extra 4* crystal will do far less for me than rank-up resources; so like you, I've bought a couple of T4CC crystals, the 4* Awakening Gem crystal and T1As. I may buy a few boosts as well, depending how much change I have left.

Would have loved the 5*AG; but that was way outside my range.