**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When can we see this guy as 5 star pleaseeeee

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
e5rna1cxmkvx.jpeg

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Hasn't this been asked and answered over and over and over again or are you just trying to troll again?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I want Marvel Now Dr. Strange as a playable character first.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    6* are out
    It would be nice to have soon remaining unreleased champions in 5* (Strange, Scarlet, Thor ..,), rather than letting them disappear as future useless 4*
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hasn't this been asked and answered over and over and over again or are you just trying to troll again?

Bro if you have nothing positive to add keep on walking. The fact that you are trying to bully me does not make your point more valid.

You can give your opinion without offending others but I guess you are not better than that.

Both DS ans DS marvel now have been in the game files for a while. Now that DS not even close to being God Tier it is a valid question to ask when can we gave a 5 star DS.

They have repeatedly stated that they dont have plans to release him, SW, wolverine, thor and other 4*s that arent 5*s. They say it almost everytime one of theses threads is made. Simple searching the forum would tell you this but no, you had to make another post about it.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yes it would be interesting to know what the Kabam stats are now regarding Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch since 12.0, the "de-powering" and change to percentage based stats, diminishing returns, synergy etc has drastically changed what chars are now used, I'm sure this was the intended outcome but in saying that, the above chars did received some good synergy boosts with Mephisto and CA/IW. Given we now have new and slightly older "God Tier" champions, I don't think DS and SW would hurt the meta as 5*s?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly it's stupid that Strange isn't a 5* after the nerf.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    Frank Strange is better

No. Frank is too Strange to be... better.

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I will empty my bank account if we get 5 star Scarlet Witch
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @CapWW2 Open your eyes, You can see that guy as a 5* in that picture you put up..
    Lol
    Ok in seriousness as far as I'm aware Vision was once on the list of champs not being released as a 5*.. He's now a playable 5* champ.. So there's nothing wrong with asking about any plans to add a 5* DS, The real question is would you pay $500 for him, if he arrived in the contest the same way Vision did.. (I know Vision has always been a purchased champ but with them holding off the release of other champs as 5*s there's the possibility they would release them for a short time as purchasable champs..)
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    ...and other 4* that aren't 5*s?

Demonzfyre...Bullsh..!

When this is true, then I have simply overseen the 5* versions of DD classic, Gamora, DPX, Cap WWII...

From my point of view the introduction of the 6*s opened space to discuss the release of some older champs again..at least as 5*
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I would like these champs as a 5* but when I imagine them at 5* r4 umm it definitely isn't gonna be possible
    5* r4 DS regen would be one of the best probably, due to high stats
    Switch would just wreck everything
    Her sp2 would basically take a full health uncollected thanos straight to war stone lol (an exaggeration tho)
    My 4* r5 crits at 26-30k depending on fury and cruelty buffs
    A 5* r4 version would probably hit at 70 to 100

(Tho some already do it :neutral: )

If they get released they might be nerfed again
    Best kabam should do is release a different version of these characters for 5* and 6*
    A movie version of sw will be appreciated
    A new version of doc strange will also be appreciated if kabam doesn't mess things up
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    5* would suck. They SHOULD release him as a 6*, it would be the only way he could be valid again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why kabam gives us DPX as 6 star??? Why not BW or DS or Afan favorite. Half of the 6 stars are trash.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    He'd still be trash
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Bro if you have nothing positive to add keep on walking. The fact that you are trying to bully me does not make your point more valid.

You can give your opinion without offending others but I guess you are not better than that.

Both DS ans DS marvel now have been in the game files for a while. Now that DS not even close to being God Tier it is a valid question to ask when can we gave a 5 star DS.

They have repeatedly stated that they dont have plans to release him, SW, wolverine, thor and other 4*s that arent 5*s. They say it almost everytime one of theses threads is made. Simple searching the forum would tell you this but no, you had to make another post about it.

You need to tell him in a calming manner, man. I have seen you are saying the same thing whenever I found your comments in this forum.
    Your sentences have an angry/cyber bully tone which most of the time will not help anyone or the original thread poster. No one likes to feel getting scolded/bullied just because they are asking a simple question.

He might be a new guy in the game and in the forum.
    He might not be that smart using technology to search previous similar threads. He can learn that slowly, of course.

Don't act superior just because you know a few stuffs here and there in the forum.
    Or perhaps you are acting superior because you're a 'veteran' player in here? Maybe but I don't know your story.
    We all appreciate your intention to help the guy but a more friendly sentences will make all parties happy and that includes yourselves.
    Have a great day, sir.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

This. So much this. @bloodyCain also, if you knew OP's forum history, it would make more sense. Hes not new to the forums nor the game.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

This. So much this. @bloodyCain also, if you knew OP's forum history, it would make more sense. Hes not new to the forums nor the game.

Also, this too. He's a notorious spammer

y8ju1k8eku7f.jpg

You need to tell him in a calming manner, man. I have seen you are saying the same thing whenever I found your comments in this forum.
    Your sentences have an angry/cyber bully tone which most of the time will not help anyone or the original thread poster. No one likes to feel getting scolded/bullied just because they are asking a simple question.

He might not be that smart using technology to search previous similar threads. He can learn that slowly, of course.

Don't act superior just because you know a few stuffs here and there in the forum.
    Or perhaps you are acting superior because you're a 'veteran' player in here? Maybe but I don't know your story.
    We all appreciate your intention to help the guy but a more friendly sentences will make all parties happy and that includes yourselves.
    Have a great day, sir.

A 30 second search of the fourms would bring up this topic would show you where its been answered. It's a recurring topic along with rank down tickets and nerf blade posts. The term "beating a dead horse" applies here.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

y8ju1k8eku7f.jpg

True dat.

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

Just because people disagree with my post that does not mean I am a spammer. You sir are behaving like a bully. You wont silence me. I am in good faith asking kabam. You are not kabam so go back to the corner.
    THE need to attack personally and bully people for personal gratification and relevance is just pathetic. 😂
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

yfcyndw2hnuz.jpg

Lol.

y8ju1k8eku7f.jpg

I am not a spammer. People sometimes disagree with my views and opinions and since there is not a disagree option in the forums the spam me which is irrelevant. 😂 in fact it makes me more important because you took the time to spam hence I am drawing your attention and taking some of your time. 😂