**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sp2 for the Third time

FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
Fun :-/

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

Care to elaborate?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    The Vanquishing Blow event, where it gives a class and a move to finish the opponent with. Today is Mystic s2, after yesterday's science s2, and last week's cosmic s2.

S2 is annoying to do, but not too bad this time, since duped Loki + Thor Ragnarok gains power until his s2.

Doctor Strange also works well.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    They have definitely made a change to the events for the last couple weeks. For the first couple weeks they were with basic attacks mostly. Now most have been SP2 and they take 2-3 times longer and a lot of people won't have the time to grind the final ones out to make their last store purchase. But hey, by coincidence, there just so happens to be an offer to purchase the amount of dust your missing from the event.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Care to elaborate?

The most efficient way to do Vanquishing Blows is to grind through RttL, but for the third day in a row we need to end the fight on a special 2, which means standing there letting the opponent pummel you until you build up enough power, which is both tedious and time consuming compared to, say, ending the fight on a light attack.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Laylic wrote: »
    They have definitely made a change to the events

The requirements for the event are random, so no, they have not made any changes to the event.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Haha, "random", keep believing that and you'll be less frustrated in this game. I hope you keep your fate 😉
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    let me help yall out.... Loki plus 2 Electra plus 2 DD BOOM L2 right away
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    The requirements for the event are random, so no, they have not made any changes to the event.

Tell ya what. If we get another event with light/med attack, I'll eat my hat.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    So what flavor is that hat?